Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Henderson Nominated

I'm sure the emergence of Logan has had a part to play.

I think your right there,he needed a bit of a kick up the arse and after Logan looked to become first choice he pulled his finger out and fair play he has been very reliable this season.

I'm sure the emergence of Logan has had a part to play.

And the security of a new contract!

Good luck to him. Lets hope he wins it as the other nominations have hardly been out of this world this month.

BTW, only 14% of us have Hendo down as our player of the month never mind the divisions!!

And the security of a new contract!

Good luck to him. Lets hope he wins it as the other nominations have hardly been out of this world this month.

BTW, only 14% of us have Hendo down as our player of the month never mind the divisions!!

Most who have voted ahve a better knowledge who has played best this month probably.

ok i`m sorry but i dont see how he can be have they never watched him kick???? it really really lets him down

I'm aware a number of posters think Hendo's kicking is dodgy, so in the last three home games I've watched him more closely than normal, and can genuinely only recall one dodgy kick, which was from a back pass laid back to him, which technically is by far the hardest form of kick.

I wonder if it's time for a reassessment of this alleged weakness. His shot stopping has certainly been superb

Deserved, but I think it's a travesty that neither Kisnorbo nor McCauley are nominated.

Indeed this is what I was thinking as I watched Goals On Sunday and the list of nominees came up. There was me expecting to see McAuley pop up for having an awesome month as our defensive brickshithouse and goalscoring machine, but Hendo pops up instead! Mind you, he deserves it to be fair because a lot of our unbeaten run is down to him pulling off some cracking saves and keeping us in games.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~987722,00.html

Fully deserved - he's been in fine form recently. Could he be the new Kisnorbo? He used to be shite, but now he is alright

I don't think he's ever been shite - always been a relatively solid keeper, certainly better than Douglas.

Pulled off some cracking saves this season. As mentioned, his kicking isn't great, but I think that's improved.

Much as I think he's a crap keeper and nowhere near as gooder shot stopper as some say, I have to admit he's been excellent this month, still can't kick mind.

I feel exactly the same. Still think McAuley and Kisnorbo have been better though :P

He's not done too bad this month considering around 90% of people on here would've dropped him after the Cardiff game at Ninian Park! To be fair, he had conceded 7 goals in two games at the final whistle that day, just as Logan had done when he was dropped from the first team (three at Norwich, four against Sheffield Wednesday) but he's banished those two games from his memory and has performed well.

Having a consistent and reliable back four in front of him would naturally allow trust and understanding between them to develop. They are finally understanding each others' games and where they should be in certain situations.

totally deserved the nomination!!

I've never agreed with some of the criticism dealt hendo's way on here. I've always thought during the whole of this season, that Hendo is CURRENTLY the better goalkeeper of the two. He is an excellent shot-stopper for this level and his kicking has improved. If it wasn't for some of his displays, not necessarily this month, but in the bad new year spell, we could have got our arses kicked even more by the likes of Sunderland and Southampton.

I've never agreed with some of the criticism dealt hendo's way on here. I've always thought during the whole of this season, that Hendo is CURRENTLY the better goalkeeper of the two. He is an excellent shot-stopper for this level and his kicking has improved. If it wasn't for some of his displays, not necessarily this month, but in the bad new year spell, we could have got our arses kicked even more by the likes of Sunderland and Southampton.

He was the only one keeping us in the game at Sunderland, as I recall it. We should have lost about 6-0.

He was the only one keeping us in the game at Sunderland, as I recall it. We should have lost about 6-0.

One of the best goalkeeping performances I've ever seen. :yesyes:

Wonder what'll happen in the summer if Rob decides to splash out on a new keeper, I expect he'd rather keep Logan as back-up cos he's younger. Could well be bye bye Hendo.

One of the best goalkeeping performances I've ever seen. :yesyes:

Wonder what'll happen in the summer if Rob decides to splash out on a new keeper, I expect he'd rather keep Logan as back-up cos he's younger. Could well be bye bye Hendo.

I doubt that'd be the case to be honest. It's unlikely we'd get much for either of them and I don't really think either of them will be on their way or anybody will come in. :dunno:

Best goalkeeping performance I can remember for a while was actually Conrad's at Birmingham earlier on this season. He was simply brilliant that day despite nearly getting sent off.

I doubt that'd be the case to be honest. It's unlikely we'd get much for either of them and I don't really think either of them will be on their way or anybody will come in. :dunno:

Best goalkeeping performance I can remember for a while was actually Conrad's at Birmingham earlier on this season. He was simply brilliant that day despite nearly getting sent off.

He was fantastic that day, what made it even better was the Brum fans going mental because he should have been sent off lol

Archived