Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Matty Fryatt

Happy birthday matty :thumbup: , who knows, you might play again this season.

Happy Birthday Matty, now a nice present would be to get fit wouldnt it? :)

Seriously though, this lad has all the ability in the world- we shouldnt be speaking about him like that.

He's been shit this season but some forget hes only 21 (and thats today!) He still has a lot to learn

Happy Birthday Matty, now a nice present would be to get fit wouldnt it? :)

Seriously though, this lad has all the ability in the world- we shouldnt be speaking about him like that.

He's been shit this season but some forget hes only 21 (and thats today!) He still has a lot to learn

well matty boy aparently you are up for selection for this weekend accoring to the OS, hope u score! that can be your birthday present! :ph34r:

Btw has anyone noticed how much matty fryatt looks like Sean st ledger at preston. It was quite amusing when we played preston earlier in the season.

I hate players being younger than me. Starts to make me feel old.

Wait until you get into your 30s when every player is younger than you. :( Thank god for Teddy Sherringham! :thumbup:

Belated happy birthday to Matty Fryatt. Im sure that after this frustrating season that he would have learned plenty and will come back fitter, better and stronger next season.

Archived