Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Palace V Leicester City - Pre-Match Chit chat

After the Burnley & Southend performances I'm giving this one a miss, but I sincerely hope they serve up a cracker for those that can be arsed to give up their time and money.

Yeah I'm going as usual, giving away my money as usual for the sake of our mediocre team... :rolleyes::unsure:

I think it'll be a draw. Sounds so typical of us...

I'm sure you'll have a great time in the pub and in the stands just avoid looking at the pitch. :P

Should be another great day out. Love away days via London. Thoroughly enjoyed the Southend game. Don't really give a f**k how we play in terms of quality as long as the atmosphere's good and we have a bit of a go at them. That said, they are nothing special and we should be looking to take the game to them more than Kelly has intimated.

Oh by the way;

Henderson

Stearman

Johansson

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Porter

Jarrett

Hughes

Yeates

Hume

Hammond

is what I'd go with.

Should be another great day out. Love away days via London. Thoroughly enjoyed the Southend game. Don't really give a f**k how we play in terms of quality as long as the atmosphere's good and we have a bit of a go at them. That said, they are nothing special and we should be looking to take the game to them more than Kelly has intimated.

You will have to create it because the home fans have been supposedly poor, low attendances, constant grumbles e.t.c

Sounds familiar :whistle:

Guest Gist

I wasn't going to go this one but have decided to just go. This is the best away game left and hopefully we will get a good result down there.

The old enemy Peter Taylor! Sure he will be looking to get one over on us.

Kelly has said already he will be looking to grab a point so i'm not expecting anything spectacular.

I think we can get a point at least on Saturday IF we go with the correct attitude.

The old enemy Peter Taylor! Sure he will be looking to get one over on us.

Kelly has said already he will be looking to grab a point so i'm not expecting anything spectacular.

I think we can get a point at least on Saturday IF we go with the correct attitude.

:P Truly ambitious - One point if we had the correct attitude - methinks you've been listening to RK too much!

:P Truly ambitious - One point if we had the correct attitude - methinks you've been listening to RK too much!

I see what you mean but if I say

'3 easy points for us this week. Hume hatrick in a 3-0 win.'

Then people will know i'm talking rubbish. :P . I said that because Kelly has basically said that he wont be going all guns blazing for 3 points. We can definately win there if we adopt the correct attitude, not the option RK has opted for. Hence the reason I said we can get at least a point if we go there with the postive attitude. :P

The Palace injury list is horrendous - if ever we were going down there with a chance of winning, this is it !

Victor Moses to make his debut against us and have a stormer of a game? It would be just our luck.

Oh by the way;

Henderson

Stearman

Johansson

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Porter

Jarrett

Hughes

Yeates

Hume

Hammond

is what I'd go with.

If that happens I will boo him I hate Hammond with a passion especially the fact that people think he is a striker but Matty is fit again anyway so hopefully Hammond will be sold

Im going to it its not too far so it should be good

:D Im going for a boring 1-0 ity win :unsure:

If that happens I will boo him I hate Hammond with a passion especially the fact that people think he is a striker but Matty is fit again anyway so hopefully Hammond will be sold

Im going to it its not too far so it should be good

:D Im going for a boring 1-0 ity win :unsure:

Is Fryatt fit ? :blink: . Certainly not match fit I shouldn't think.

Oh by the way;

Henderson

Stearman

Johansson

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Porter

Jarrett

Hughes

Yeates

Hume

Hammond ?

is what I'd go with.

really?

In my opinon anyway. He has had one good 20 minute spell during his arrival, the rest of the time he has been a liabilty, giving away fouls, losing his stamina after minutes e.t.c

really? :P

actually i think Hammonds 'strengths' :blink: are coming on as a sub for the last 10 minutes. I'd stick with Geoff.

I knew there'd be some comeback on me wanting Hammond to start. Surprised it took so long.

Anyone who saw him against Crystal Palace at home this season will have an idea why. He was absolutely immense. Horsfield, in contrast, has already been sent off at Selhurst Park once this season and given his last couple of performances, that could be on the cards again. I like Hammond away from home and Horsfield showed nothing against Southend.

:dunno:

Also, I'm going with TPH and I know how much he loves Elvis.

Guest Gist

Henderson

Maybury

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Nisse

Porter

Jarret

Hughes

Yeates

Hume

Horsfield

That is what I'd like to see start.

I'd prefer to start Hammond and Horsfield, with Hume attacking midfield.

But we all know thats not going to happen, so I'd prefer to start Hammond rather than Horsfield, if nothing else he should tire their defenders out more, than perhaps bring Horsfield on.

Archived