Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What's been your moment of the season so far?

For me, the split-second after that ball left Wesolowski's right boot at Craven Cottage. I was on the fifth row, right behind the ball and I could see it was going in straight away. Will never forget celebrating that goal (and me and Holly both bruising our legs on the seats because we were going so mental :P). Was watching it on YouTube just now for no reason in particular and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end just seeing it again.

Honourable mentions to Henderson's penalty save against Villa which would be a very very close second to the Wesolowski goal, Kisnorbo's equaliser in the same game, Porter's winner at Wolves and Hume's second at Southend last Saturday.

For me, the split-second after that ball left Wesolowski's right boot at Craven Cottage. I was on the fifth row, right behind the ball and I could see it was going in straight away. Will never forget celebrating that goal (and me and Holly both bruising our legs on the seats because we were going so mental :P). Was watching it on YouTube just now for no reason in particular and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end just seeing it again.

Honourable mentions to Henderson's penalty save against Villa which would be a very very close second to the Wesolowski goal, Kisnorbo's equaliser in the same game, Porter's winner at Wolves and Hume's second at Southend last Saturday.

The Leicester - Villa games takes it for me

Agreed with Fez wesolowski's goal against Fulham, I thought to myself this can't possibly get any better!

I legged it down about 20 stairs and joined a huge huddle down at the front near where the players were celebrating. Magical moment. Although the whole night combined was incredible and we'll do well to see another like it soon. The fact we lost for me in the end was irrelevant it was that good.

The Leeds match, both Fulham matches, the Ipswich match at Portman Road, the Villa match and the Coventry win all about equal for me. Despite being near the bottom, this has been probably my most enjoyable season. Purely because of the amount of games i have gone to.

Feels a little weird because we lost the game but Craven Cottage has to be mine (following a stewards inquiry between that, ginger pubes and Colchester away).

I had a f**king great time that night. In terms of actual moments I'd say entering the stand and seeing/hearing our fans and the third from Weso. Quality.

Feels a little weird because we lost the game but Craven Cottage has to be mine (following a stewards inquiry between that, ginger pubes and Colchester away).

I had a f**king great time that night. In terms of actual moments I'd say entering the stand and seeing/hearing our fans and the third from Weso. Quality.

100%. I'd totally forgotten about that feeling. We were a few moments late and missed the kickoff. Walking into that packed away end, seeing so many people standing and making such a noise was equally spine-tingling as Weso's goal.

Both the Fulham moments mentioned. Pure brilliance.

Although I didn't enjoy it I'll always remember the 4-1 loss to Sheffield Wednesday. From where I stood I could just see the 3 screamers going it the top corner as they left the boot.

The Leeds match, both Fulham matches, the Ipswich match at Portman Road and the Coventry win all about equal for me. Despite being near the bottom, this has been probably my most enjoyable season. Purely because of the amount of games i have gone to.

same. By no means has this been a successful season for us but when looking back there have beens so many great moments / matches. I can easily think of 14:

1) Fulham away

2) Fulham home

3) Villa cup

4) Cov home

5) Brum away last minute Hammond!!

6) Barnsley Home - full house, good win

7) WBA home another good atmosphere, decent result

8) Colchester away, decent point good atmosphere.

9) Soton Home, great game

10) Derby away - ok we lost but great support + atmosphere

11) Southend away - great support.

12) wolves away - great win, appauling atmosphere though

13) Hull away - Oh what fun it is to see Leicester win away

14) Ipswich Home - First win

These are just the games I've been at.

and we've still got 11 games to go!

Guest Gist

My best moments have all been mentioned.

Both Fulham ties and the Villa game were very enjoyable.

Apart from ones mentioned though I think probably Hull on Boxing Day and Hereford was a good night with a great atmosphere.

Overall October has been my favourite month so far.

Seeing the singing section well full on the first day of the Ultras experiment was the highlight.

To me, what with MM's arrival, it represented a new dawn, the prospect of cheering on an exciting new team. For a brief time the place was buzzing.

The whole Fulham away experience was one of the best moments for me as a Leicester fan in recent times. I was so proud to be a Leicester fan that night, even if we did lose. I've not heard us sing our hearts out constantly for a long, long while. Everybody was standing, even old biddies and women. All of us were up for it and as already been mentioned, when Wesolowski's goal went in, it was bedlam.

Another bit that sticks out for me was thinking it was nearly half time and going down to get a couple of quick beers down me, watching what I thought were highlights of the first half on the tv and seeing us score and thinking it was the Fryatt goal being re-shown. Then there was an almighty cheer and as I moved closer to the screen, I saw McAuley peel away celebrating and I went mad and contemplated doing a skid on my knee's across the concrete floor. Thankfully I didn't.

Tuning into SSN and watching Milan Manderic sitting down and getting miked up to speak. The excitment to know that we are finally going to be taken over and may finally be able to compete within this division on the pitch and in the transfer market was quality. I couldnt spoke smiling for ages lol.

Fulham away. best atmosphere ive experienced at a game in recent yrs.

cov at home - obvious reasons, MM, 3-0 before HT, N Block etc.

hendersons save vs Villa in the 94th.

hammonds goal in the 87th against brum was good too cos we so didnt deserve it. haha.

fulham away- absoultely awesome night. Even though we lost i was so proud off the team and fans. Quality fans we were.

Coventry at home- 3-0, mandaric, n block quality stuff

aston villa at home, was a great game and great atmosphere

Hendo's penalty save against Villa is definitely my highlight. I can remember feeling so despondent when the ref blew for the penalty cos I'd been looking forward to the game for ages and we'd played so well - but then when he saved it I just went nuts! Amazing momemt. :D:D:D

Both Fulham games were also awesome for the reasons already mentioned, especially the away game. That night will stay with me forever. :scarf:

I suppose this doesn't really count, the moment when Elvis scored in the last minute at Derby and I didn't realise the ref had disallowed it was pretty sweet, too, even though it only lasted about 3 seconds. :D

Oh yeah, and 3-0 against Cov was a cracking day aswell. :D

Archived