Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Newton Signs on Loan for the rest of season.

He's a good player..what are people moaning about? Hes quick, a decent crosser and a right winger which is what we need.

Hes also been training with the likes of Tevez and Benayoun recently which can only help.

Cadamarteri and now Newton.

If you like a lot of cocaine on your Corn Flakes... join our club.

A bit of legal bombshell there Fez - Cada's was a prescription medicine/performance enhancing , depending on who you believe. either way it wasn't illegal for every day use.

Yes it is some of the same people.. they know who they are!!!

I agree, infact I think I was the first to say weeks back I didn't think it was worth signing anyone. IMO this is just a signing that MM wanted, I mean that he just wanted someone in to show the fans we can sign people. Wet the appetite so to speak.

He's just put me off my dinner :angry:

He's a good player..what are people moaning about? Hes quick, a decent crosser and a right winger which is what we need.

Hes also been training with the likes of Tevez and Benayoun recently which can only help.

i agree, i like him. he could do well

He's just put me off my dinner :angry:

Davie I know it's not inspirational, but we are extremely limited to what we can get. I know for a FACT we got turned down by one decent player, things like that are out of our control though.

I think some people read footballrumours.com too much and were expecting Alan Smith to walk through the door. If Kellys job was not on the line i'd imagine he'd be happy to wait until summer, but as it's not he will get in the best he can to try and keep himself in a job. If the best available is Newton then we have to accept it!!

:whistle:

What a sodding Merry-Go-Round our right wing's becoming.

Sylla - who wasn't better than Gradel.

Low - who wasn't better than Gradel.

Yeates - who isn't better than Gradel.

Hughes - who isn't a right winger at all

Stearman - who isn't a right winger either.

And now we've got the troubled Newton from even more troubled West Ham.

Perhaps there's an award on offer. Club that plays most right wingers in a season.

Never mind. Good luck to the bloke.

He sounds the most likely so far cos he's scored one goal every 10 starts or so during his career.

Mind you it's one in 21 for West Ham so I hope that's not cos he's 31 and past it as someone with a pal at West Ham suggested.

:whistle:

What a sodding Merry-Go-Round our right wing's becoming.

Sylla - who wasn't better than Gradel.

Low - who wasn't better than Gradel.

Yeates - who isn't better than Gradel.

Hughes - who isn't a right winger at all

Stearman - who isn't a right winger either.

And now we've got the troubled Newton from even more troubled West Ham.

Perhaps there's an award on offer. Club that plays most right wingers in a season.

Never mind. Good luck to the bloke.

He sounds the most likely so far cos he's scored one goal every 10 starts or so during his career.

Mind you it's one in 21 for West Ham so I hope that's not cos he's 31 and past it as someone with a pal at West Ham suggested.

think you have hit lots of nails on lots of heads there thracian :(

Shawn Newton! GOD! important to make sure that any signings we make are better than what we already have in our Championship proven world class youth team.

I'm so pissed off. I read on football rumours that this would be our team next season

---------Buffon---------

Stearman-----Marquez-------Terry------Sheehan

Gradel------King--------Van Bommel------Ronaldinho

-------Dodds--------------Adriano-----------

SUBS: Logan,Figo, Da Silva,Hume,Frei.

Archived