Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Newton Signs on Loan for the rest of season.

Don't know about him, am well prepared to give him the chance. Bit of a waste of a signing in a lot of ways but if he has a good impact and we sign him next season I won't complain.

Just thought, I'm by no way against RK, on the contrary, but anyone noticed how within a day of MM being officially in charge, we finally land a signing?

FFS!!!!

Ones minute everyone is "oooh why haven't we got anyone, why are they lying to us, why does Kelly speak out of his arse about signings".

Now its "Ooooh well he's a load of shit, I didn't want him at all".

FFS!!!!

Ones minute everyone is "oooh why haven't we got anyone, why are they lying to us, why does Kelly speak out of his arse about signings".

Check out whether it's the same people before you get your knickers in a twist. And if it is, well boo to them. But I don't see the point of getting in anyone unless it's a really top quality player, which I don't see Newton as being.

Underwhelmed :dunno:

Have we got him on loan because we still think we have chance of the play-offs?

I suppose fairy tales sometimes come true. :rolleyes:

Or

Is it with a view to a permanent deal for next season?

If so I'm decidedly unimpressed. :mellow:

But as always I'll hope to be surprised and delighted. :D

Check out whether it's the same people before you get your knickers in a twist. And if it is, well boo to them. But I don't see the point of getting in anyone unless it's a really top quality player, which I don't see Newton as being.

Yes it is some of the same people.. they know who they are!!!

I agree, infact I think I was the first to say weeks back I didn't think it was worth signing anyone. IMO this is just a signing that MM wanted, I mean that he just wanted someone in to show the fans we can sign people. Wet the appetite so to speak.

First Cadamarteri and now Newton, why are we helping players rebuild there careers? Are these two more deserving than some of our own youngsters who are showing some promise? I say not, and whilst Kelly points out Newton has gained promotion with other clubs, I'm afraid that was when he was in his prime. :dunno::thumbdown:

He must be an improvement on Steven Hughes though, which is a start.

FFS!!!!

Not sure about the everyone :P and I doubt they are the same people !

Archived