Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

No one else worried that we are following Kelly's MO?

Derby, Birmingham, Preston and Wolves to come as well.

After the shower of crap that has been the last 2 games and 2 games against teams below us this week we might be right back in to it again :angry:

After the shower of crap that has been the last 2 games and 2 games against teams below us this week we might be right back in to it again :angry:

Got a point. Suddenly Leeds and QPR are must win games.

BUT WE CUD LIEK STILL MAEK THE PLAYOFFS RITE?

Suddenly somebody is seeing my way of thinking then. I said that this might well end up being the case, and it if we don't win against Leeds and/or QPR, it'll look increasingly more likely considering our coming games. Kelly IN? Playoffs? Completely safe?? I don't think so. Haven't for a while.

Suddenly somebody is seeing my way of thinking then. I said that this might well end up being the case, and it if we don't win against Leeds and/or QPR, it'll look increasingly more likely considering our coming games. Kelly IN? Playoffs? Completely safe?? I don't think so. Haven't for a while.

Face it the play offs were never likely unless Mandaric came in before Xmas and got rid of Kelly but we need to get to the 50 point mark as asap otherwise we'll be back in the shit. At the end of the day any 3 of up to 8 clubs including ourselves could still go down its that bad a league.

Face it the play offs were never likely unless Mandaric came in before Xmas and got rid of Kelly but we need to get to the 50 point mark as asap otherwise we'll be back in the shit. At the end of the day any 3 of up to 8 clubs including ourselves could still go down its that bad a league.

Try telling that to the people who laughed at and mocked me on here when I told them there was still a lot of risk of us being sucked into the relegation dogfight if we weren't careful when they were dreaming of pushing up the league, saying we were safe and thinking about the playoffs.

This is typical of the way we are under Kelly - an unbeaten month and good run to take us away from the relegation places, followed by a dismal run of form which sees us slide down the league and look like relegation candidates. And people still think he may be the right man for the job?

Surely if we play Tiatto instead of Porter on the left wing and complete the full set of four harriers in midfield we'll be able to defend like a Roman legion and grab ourselves something from the remaining games, to quote a Kellyism.

We'll also guarantee enough experience in the side to surely satisfy even Mandaric's demands.

Six draws from our last 10 games and we'll be able to wear the "winning ugly" battlecry like a campaign medal! :whistle:

This is typical of the way we are under Kelly - an unbeaten month and good run to take us away from the relegation places, followed by a dismal run of form which sees us slide down the league and look like relegation candidates. And people still think he may be the right man for the job?

I still maintain the squad he has to work with is for the most part fooking dire, but I'm less convinced by the game.

Find x where n is Leicester City's points record and y is Barton's posting regularity.

To solve that equation we need some other numbers - and what x represents

e.g. what is x if x=n^3 + 2y when y=5 and n=4

yeah - my friends get annoyed at me too :P

It's as worrying as your Posting MO....

6 games unbeaten, no barton fox.

1 games lost Barton Fox arrives to post more boring Kelly out stuff.

Kelly should go though. We've been bathing in a tub of shit for a year now.

With MM here I am inclined to agree.... but only if we don't get some stupid appointment, which lets face it MM is more than capable of.

We might not be great, but compared to what I suffered under Adams In his last season and Levein we have progressed... if only slightly.

I've tried to give the guy some slack and some understanding - cos I've not favoured a mid-season change of manager, because there's no obvious replacement, because Babylon hinted he attacked his way to success with Blackburn's youth team and because he's a novice manager who is bound to make mistakes.

I even wrote wishing him luck when Mandaric took over and hoping that he kept his job and made a success o it. I hoped every day that he would see some light and show some initiative with his team structure.

I should never have been so bloody soft. The evidence has been plain for ages really. Kelly is a solid shop floor worker - a reliable "hand" when what we need is dynamic leadership and a man with the footballing vision to take us forwards.

For me the sooner the change comes now, the sooner we can start properly looking forwards although, to date, I've been no more impressed with Mandaric and his championing of a Dad's Army than I have been with Kelly.

Burnley and Palace were only symptomatic of the ills which have prevented our team from ever once playing with a swagger in the Championship.

Truly you'd go a long way back to find more dire displays than those two, because, while thankfully I didn't go to Palace, I did go to Burnley and people are seriously claiming it was worse than that which is seriously hard to imagine.

This is not about results, we won one and lost one of the games I've mentioned. It is about approach. About team selection, tactics, attitude. There's no joy in the team, no style, no buzz, no balance, no collective unity, no determination to get forward and impose our will.

"I'm going there for a win," said Kelly. Well winning is about scoring goals and we are never going to score many the way we play - it's that simple.

There is no more colour in Kelly's approach to football than there is in his bland and uninspiring press comments. A business that should be full of vibrancy and expectation is all dull greys under Kelly.

Leicester City badly needs someone special at the helm and the sooner the better.

With MM here I am inclined to agree.... but only if we don't get some stupid appointment, which lets face it MM is more than capable of.

We might not be great, but compared to what I suffered under Adams In his last season and Levein we have progressed... if only slightly.

You are right in the fact that we've been as bad if not worse under Adams and Levein but that isn't reason to stay with Standard Rob. As you say, Milan is here now and it's a different ball game. What we need is a charasmatic manager to match Mandaric's flamboyancy and bizarreness. Ok, so Mandaric has previous for dodgy managers, but I get the feeling we need him to bring his own man in before we can really get settled to the Mandaric era and buy in to it.

Kelly has shown no signs of deserving to be given a decent transfer budget and another crack next season, i'm infuriated by him. Even as much or more so than Levein at times. But that brings me on to another point, Kelly is from the same era as Levein. Old habits die hard, they have the same traits in a way. Even if both were thrust upon one another, something rubbed off and Kelly bought it in to his style of management. Safety first, re-active rather than pro-active. Also, an in-ability to sort out the centre of midfield. He was a central midfielder aswell so should know the importance and ingredience to get it atleast half right.

He's utter guff, I think he should go now. Mandaric needs to get bums on seast for next season and although there's plenty of time for that in the summer, if he could get the manager he wants right now then do it. Give the fans a taste of what's to come. Managers often have a good start in their jobs, give the fans real optimism for next season. More season ticket sales = more money for Milan to show pony on players.

Crack the whip Milan, especially as it Cheltenham week.

I've tried to give the guy some slack and some understanding - cos I've not favoured a mid-season change of manager, because there's no obvious replacement, because Babylon hinted he attacked his way to success with Blackburn's youth team and because he's a novice manager who is bound to make mistakes.

I even wrote wishing him luck when Mandaric took over and hoping that he kept his job and made a success o it. I hoped every day that he would see some light and show some initiative with his team structure.

I should never have been so bloody soft. The evidence has been plain for ages really. Kelly is a solid shop floor worker - a reliable "hand" when what we need is dynamic leadership and a man with the footballing vision to take us forwards.

For me the sooner the change comes now, the sooner we can start properly looking forwards although, to date, I've been no more impressed with Mandaric and his championing of a Dad's Army than I have been with Kelly.

Burnley and Palace were only symptomatic of the ills which have prevented our team from ever once playing with a swagger in the Championship.

Truly you'd go a long way back to find more dire displays than those two, because, while thankfully I didn't go to Palace, I did go to Burnley and people are seriously claiming it was worse than that which is seriously hard to imagine.

This is not about results, we won one and lost one of the games I've mentioned. It is about approach. About team selection, tactics, attitude. There's no joy in the team, no style, no buzz, no balance, no collective unity, no determination to get forward and impose our will.

"I'm going there for a win," said Kelly. Well winning is about scoring goals and we are never going to score many the way we play - it's that simple.

There is no more colour in Kelly's approach to football than there is in his bland and uninspiring press comments. A business that should be full of vibrancy and expectation is all dull greys under Kelly.

Leicester City badly needs someone special at the helm and the sooner the better.

H'ell be gone in the summer, otherwise it will be another wasted season!!

Archived