Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Mike Newell is on his way !

Said something incredibly similar myself in a differnt thread.

The only question mark for me is, was it the Luton board or Mike Newell he though the squad didn't need strengthing this January?

As Newell was sacked for asking publicly what the chairman did with the Howard/Nicholls money, I would say it was the boards decision.

Done a great job a Luton before he left this season ah? :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Kelly should stay but because Newell is the only "big" free agent at the moment doesn't mean he's the man for the job. TBH don't think he'd do too much better than Kelly. Don't like the man!

Also, wern't people slagging him off when he turned us down a few times? Wern't people slagging him off for his stupid immature comments? Fickle.

Done a great job a Luton before he left this season ah? :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Kelly should stay but because Newell is the only "big" free agent at the moment doesn't mean he's the man for the job. TBH don't think he'd do too much better than Kelly. Don't like the man!

Also, wern't people slagging him off when he turned us down a few times? Wern't people slagging him off for his stupid immature comments? Fickle.

Wrong.

There's Nigel Worthington. :yahoo:

See signature. :cool:

Archived