Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

How much longer are you prepared to let Kelly

one thing i dont understand wen ppl make posts why do fellow leicester fans have to have a go at you saying thats a crap post am sorry if it didnt make sence to u.... thought supporters from same clubs meant to be nice to ea other obv not

one thing i dont understand wen ppl make posts why do fellow leicester fans have to have a go at you saying thats a crap post am sorry if it didnt make sence to u.... thought supporters from same clubs meant to be nice to ea other obv not

Wha d fuq r u on abt m8?

Is this what they teach you at school these days? :dunno: <_< :angry:

Another one who hasn't read the guidelines :rolleyes:

.............and a belated welcome to the forum.

all am saying is i sed sumut and all i got was a slaggin off

Well say it using English, typos and spelling mistakes are generally accepted if people are seen to be making an effort. Your arguments lose all credibility if you use text speak and cannot be easily read or understood.

Edited by davieG.

kk woteva thought u wud respect my opinion thats all seeing as i pay to see the games as u do

If I may be so bold, may I make a suggestion?

Perhaps people will take you seriously if you stop talking as if every character you punch in on the keyboard costs you. :ph34r:

No wot im sayin lik?

If I may be so bold, may I make a suggestion?

Perhaps people will take you seriously if you stop talking as if every character you punch in on the keyboard costs you. :ph34r:

No wot im sayin lik?

oh you mean because i text talk ooh sorry :P

kelly pak ya bags kelly kelly pack ya bags!

Bt thts 1 shmfl commt 2 make when da squad playz bedly.

Kelly is a tactical embarrassment.

And even his woeful capabilities in that department seem only marginally worse than his team selections and his judgement of what makes a good player.

Yep totally agree. His subs sum it up. Why bring on like for like and leave four at the back when your 2 or 3 nil down at home. Look at Mourinho last Sunday. 3-1 down at home to Spurs. Takes off defender after defender and in the end I think they were playing 5 up front by the end. But it worked and they got a 3-3. Not saying it would have worked yesterday but but showing a bit of imagination would have been a start. I admit Horsfield was useless yesterday but if your chasing a game whats the point in taking a striker off for another striker (this term is used very loosely when describing Horsfield and Hammond). Surely it would have been more effective to take Maybury off for Hammond and play a back 3 and play Hume and Hammond either side of Horsfield and go direct and convieniently bypass our midfield.

Yesterday was the final straw for me.

I've backed the man through thick and thin and argued his case to many of my friends but enough is enough.

I've been disappointed with his lack of ambition, the loan signings we have made are poor.

Other clubs have been getting quality in whilst we have just utter shit.

I hate the way we play football it reflects Kelly, Ambitiousless.

Some more old favs today!!

All Quiet On The Transfer Front

Rob Kelly says he left no stone unturned in his efforts to bring in fresh blood to his squad ahead of yesterday's transfer deadline.

The City boss had confirmed at the start of the week that he was doing everything he could to bring new players to the Walkers Stadium for the run in.

But with Premiership and Championship clubs keen to keep hold on to their best assets, Kelly's efforts proved to be in vain.

In fact across the board there was only one deal on the day that saw a player from the top division on the move to one of City's Championship rivals - Michael Gray making the switch from Blackburn Rovers to Leeds United.

Kelly said: "We have been actively scouring the limited market that has been available to us since the new Chairman arrived and I have been in regular contact with a number of Premiership and Championship clubs with regards to player availability.

"But everyone has still got something to play for in the Premiership. There is a lot of money at stake and therefore clubs want to keep their squads together. Clubs simply won't let their players out.

"We are only interested in players that can move this club forward. I certainly don't want to collect players just for the sake of it.

"Things change from day to day. We have come close to getting in high profile players, but other squad members from that club have got injured and that has therefore made them unavailable.

"We have got some good young players at this football club who need help. We want to be able to add to our mix.

"But that hasn't been possible and we will get on with it. We will continue to monitor the situation."

:D:thumbup:

BTW I love the bit where he says that he didnt want to collect players for the sake of it. Has he forgotton about the loanees we have??!! Hehehe classic Kelly!

we win a few games and everyone says we give gim till the end of the season, we lose a few and everyone wannts him out again, im getting very very bored of this

Some more old favs today!!

All Quiet On The Transfer Front

Rob Kelly says he left no stone unturned in his efforts to bring in fresh blood to his squad ahead of yesterday's transfer deadline.

The City boss had confirmed at the start of the week that he was doing everything he could to bring new players to the Walkers Stadium for the run in.

But with Premiership and Championship clubs keen to keep hold on to their best assets, Kelly's efforts proved to be in vain.

In fact across the board there was only one deal on the day that saw a player from the top division on the move to one of City's Championship rivals - Michael Gray making the switch from Blackburn Rovers to Leeds United.

Kelly said: "We have been actively scouring the limited market that has been available to us since the new Chairman arrived and I have been in regular contact with a number of Premiership and Championship clubs with regards to player availability.

"But everyone has still got something to play for in the Premiership. There is a lot of money at stake and therefore clubs want to keep their squads together. Clubs simply won't let their players out.

"We are only interested in players that can move this club forward. I certainly don't want to collect players just for the sake of it.

"Things change from day to day. We have come close to getting in high profile players, but other squad members from that club have got injured and that has therefore made them unavailable.

"We have got some good young players at this football club who need help. We want to be able to add to our mix.

"But that hasn't been possible and we will get on with it. We will continue to monitor the situation."

:D:thumbup:

BTW I love the bit where he says that he didnt want to collect players for the sake of it. Has he forgotton about the loanees we have??!! Hehehe classic Kelly!

You really have to spell things out to the guy and the lesson from this little episode is simple.

Don't say a word until there's a name on paper.

Some people are shrewd enough to work that out for themselves.

You really have to spell things out to the guy and the lesson from this little episode is simple.

Don't say a word until there's a name on paper.

Some people are shrewd enough to work that out for themselves.

Maybe you should start the thread slagging off MM for saying we will get in 3 players when he first came.

I think kelly CAN coach a promotion winning champoinchip side. I have my reservations in relation to Kelly MANAGING a promotion winning champoinchip side.

This also beggars the question which manager would take a new job without bringing their own back room with them? Not many.

Kelly will one day be a good manager, he needs to perfect how to manage. Im sure his tenture at leicester will hold him in good stead.

Archived