Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Best Thing About Kelly And The Squad Is...

A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it

You're welcome, we can spare it - yellow socks

Too short to be haughty, too nutty to be naughty

Going on 40 - no electric shocks

Reasons to be cheerful part 3

Thank you squad, thanks Kelly because:

• This season, I didn't get my hopes raised then dashed that we would achieve anything of note
  • With the use of loan signings I got the chance to see that players at every other club are as hopeless as the ones here already - and so I am not jealous of them
  • I'm glad that Rob is nice but useless...that is so much better than being nasty and useless
  • You saved me spending £330 on a season ticket next season
  • You've saved me spending money on a name for the back of my shirt
  • Stuffing Coventry
  • Almost turning over Villa
  • Giving Fulham a fright
  • I got home in time for tea having left the Colchester game early
  • Being bad at least gives people something to talk about in the pub, I feel sorry for fans of teams who are just mediocre
  • I never realised central midfield players could not play on the wing before - I learned something
  • By keeping the crowds away you sped up the takeover process

:P

= Thanks for keeping us up last season

= Thanks for signing McAuley

= Thanks for being such a poor manager that it tempted Milan Mandaric to come in quicker and by us for a knock down fee.

Now fook off.

:D:thumbup:

Releasing Joe Hamill, Momo Sylla, Patrik Gerrbrand, sending De Vries out on loan, and getting rid of the shit players generally. Also well done for repeatedly saying we have a nice bunch of lads, but still now's the time to go.

Also a special thanks for his efforts in requadrupling the players efforts in training - shame it didn't quite work though

The man didnt "save" us last season. The players really woke up and realzed they could get relegated and their careers were on the line. So they pulled their socks up and got stuck in there. And add that to the new manager syndrome - Coventry has that right now.

All I gotta say to Mr. Kelly is:

- Thanks for signing the magnificent Gareth McAuley

The man didnt "save" us last season. The players really woke up and realzed they could get relegated and their careers were on the line. So they pulled their socks up and got stuck in there. And add that to the new manager syndrome - Coventry has that right now.

Pretty much... but lots of us just think its "nice to be nice"... but still the best is yet to come with Kelly... he's going at the end of the season :thumbup:

Pretty much... but lots of us just think its "nice to be nice"... but still the best is yet to come with Kelly... he's going at the end of the season :thumbup:

If he doesnt go, the suicide rate in Leicester will probably increase heavily.

He transformed Kisnorbo from useless defensive midfielder into centre back extraordinaire!

na that was just down to Levein being a **** and playing him in the wrong position to begin with, I don't think RK should get the credit, although leaving no stone un-turned in trying players in different positions was I hear, one of his top priorities

Releasing Joe Hamill, Momo Sylla, Patrik Gerrbrand, sending De Vries out on loan, and getting rid of the shit players generally. Also well done for repeatedly saying we have a nice bunch of lads, but still now's the time to go.

Also a special thanks for his efforts in requadrupling the players efforts in training - shame it didn't quite work though

We should also thank him for leaving no stone unturned in his efforts to bring in new players.

It's a shame Kelly and Dion Doublin' never got together.

lol That very nearly went unnoticed, i just thought you spelt it wrong at first.

Like has already been said, he signed McAuley, and for me that was the best thing he's done this season.

It's a shame Kelly and Dion Doublin' never got together.

:appl: TPH :worship:

There are no good things about Kelly and this squad. Any positive things you can say about Kelly or the squad as a collective are lies. Apart from the fact that we're above Leeds, which is always good.

Rob Kelly is a right laugh down the pub after a few pints.

He says delightful things like "the person who got the last round in is as long as the day is honest" :ph34r:

The one referring to 'lads' in a bunch is just not suitable discussion material, so I shall not repeat it here. :ph34r:

They are all a bunch of smashing lads who are going to maybe give us the chance to stand at footall matches at places like hartlepool and thus give us a better chance of joining the 92 club.

Also give us something to moan about apart from Blair!

He adds to your quality of life, no question.

After watching his teams play - everything else you do seems quite exciting really.

:D:D:smile:

Great line

Overall, I think Kelly is a interim manager nothing else and nothing more. We will not get releagted but will not progress either.

Archived