Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

told you so....

But i suppose it wasn't hard to predict

You can't say you didn't wake up this morning knowing we'd give away sloppy goals and lose, it's become a habit for this current crop.

These players need a boot up the arse like last season, get rid of Kelly before it's too late

haha who sent in that text?

Confess here and now :smile:

What was it?

did i hear right, a change of formation, 3-4-3 :blink::blink:

Yes... Stears, Kisnorbo, Kenton at the back, Hammond, Fryatt, Hume up front and the same four that played for the last 15.

What the fock is going on at Molinuex :dunno:

Mick McCarthy's managerial masterclass. :thumbup:

Kelly needs to pull his head out his own arse and give the team a fully battering, but i bet he's say c;mon lads were not playing well we can do this, but lets be honest, Maybury & Jarret are both crap and were not going to win if there playing.

Kelly out

I knew i was right :P

It's eerily similar to an event I remember in the dark last days of Levein's reign.

Against Plymouth for the last 5 or 10 minutes, he went with four up front in a last ditch attempt to grab an equalizer.

Twenty four hours later, he was out of a job.

Deja Vu, anyone? :ph34r:

What a lovely afternoon I had...didn't watch it, didn't listen to it, know nothing about it beyond the score and Elvis finding the cows arse.

Think I'll go back to my kitchen now :cool:

Make me a sandwich. :)

Thanks. lol:mellow::ph34r:

---

Elvis Hammond Iain Hume caught offside. :ph34r:

Archived