Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

That's alright then... you can all go back to slagging Hammond. :)

Me! :o i never do that

Hammond couldnt hit a donkey with a frying pan

He miss-kicked it anyway. ;)

was he meant to go top left and went bottom right ????

No no no, He is quite possibly the worst Leicester player I have ever seen. His miss from 2 yards a fortnight ago was pathetic.

Just thought it was amusing that 20 seconds after your post, he scores.

I don't find much about our current plight amusing.

But you're right, there is a certain delicious irony there I suppose.

He's just so garbage though.

I've said it a million times, he confuses me. I just don't understand how he ever got a job as a pro footballer. He should have joined the Olympic Sprinting team. But then again, he isn't even as fast as we make out, really. He's just... shit.

He miss-kicked it anyway. ;)

It doesn't matter though. The fact is Hammond was there where it hurts to get the tap in. Of course he's no world beater. But he's been involved in a good proportion of our goals this season cos he's strong, brave and bloody awkward to mark.

It doesn't matter though. The fact is Hammond was there where it hurts to get the tap in. Of course he's no world beater. But he's been involved in a good proportion of our goals this season cos he's strong, brave and bloody awkward to mark.

It was only a joke. (Gaffer :P ) :(

He's an honest lad and he works hard. That's all you need, eh Rob

where is the blessed Horse? get him on!!!! Hammond is getting on my nerves! he is utter S*it. this has been an ok match but barber makes it so boring! BARBER OUT, KELLY OUT, HAMMOND OUT. now the world will be a slightly better place :P haha hughes!? oh dear :(

He's no world beater! thats one hell of an understatement :rolleyes:

He doesn't mince his words. Very refreshing to hear some honest opinion.

He's getting away with saying an awful lot for a member of the LCFC coaching staff. Much as I like him, I'm not sure I'd be letting him say some of these things if I was manager...

Archived