Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Stoke 4-2 Leicester Post Match Reaction

Rob Kelly? Europe? The closest he'll get is the Final Countdown. (da-da-dowww doww, da da da dowww, da-da dowww dowww dowww!)

yeah I know that was pretty poor :unsure:

I think now till the end of the season is going to be The Final Countdown for Kelly. :ph34r:

Totally. He cant do.

Im following Ipswich from now on. :ph34r:

Wils

Dont do that think of the new MM era.

RK is on a year by year contract why would MM sack him now? Regardless if he is not performing. I think there are three reasons behind it

A) It would cost him money to get rid and replace Kelly. (Rather he spends it on the new squad)

B) Kelly has been given limited money as yet. Certainly no big Pounds (porberbly because of the ytiming of the take over)

C) He has proberbly already done a deal with a new manager who will join us at the end of the season.

Get reday for the big clean out and a massive turn around in staffing on and off the field.

There is another reason I dont want you to support the Ips! Who will I be able to have a drink with when over next?

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES.

Archived