Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Stoke 4-2 Leicester Post Match Reaction

Think I agree actually mate !!

It needs to happen. Otherwise I'd be seriously worried that we may not pick up another point this season. We MAY still be OK on 46, but I'm not really willing to take the chance.

For me it's not so much the result today (most people were expecting a defeat, Stoke are in a decent league position and don't concede many goals etc) but the baffling selections yet again, namely dropping Johansson and not including Wesolowski in the 16 let alone in the side.

The Weso one is unforgivable. The kid plays half an hour here, half an hour there, is never given the chance to get fully match-fit before he's dropped from the squad completely, and all of this while Jarrett, Johnson and Hughes turn in some of the worst central midfield performances I've ever seen.

we'll keep working hard!! that's all we can do

no its not, what you can do is teach those bag of muppets how to play football

were all disappointed

you shouldnt be disappointed, you should be pissed off

back to work and try and put right what we've done wrong today

:yawn: where have i heard that before?

What a load of shite -- Wonder what Rob's excuses are now.

We weren't at the races.

We didn't turn up today, and you if you don't turn up in this league you lose games.

They're a great bunch of lads, and they'll want a game tomorrow to pick themselves back up again... :whistle:

Are the interviews a set record that is just played over and over every week only barber edits in the new team and final score?

We'll try hard, we will go back to the training ground, all games are hard, GO TEAM

Archived