Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Stoke vs Leicester Goals

Kenton and elvis great finish

Maybury i blame him for 2 of the goals

there peno looks debatable, and stearman should of just hoofed the ball out for the last one not passed it

Fuller dived so really it should have been 3-2 :cool::whistle:

Fullers shit.

Just not as shit as our defending, that was absloutley school boy, come back Gareth McAuley. :rolleyes:

Hendersons hardly had a great game either by the looks of things.

Both our goals were Spwany, especially Elvis deleicately placed shot into the far corner, travelling at 0.003 mph.

Well thats 7 goals conceded in 2 games without McAuley. He really is our defensive lynchpin these days. Hope he is back for Derby. How many times have we scored and then conceded straight after this season ? seems to have happened a few times. Seems just a lack of concentration. School boy stuff. Every goal came from a personal mistake. So frustrating

Aren't Stearman and Kenton both supposed to be centre-backs naturally?

Stearman's favourite position is centre back. But Kenton is Mr. Versatile... :P

Poor defence team selections on Saturday. We need McAuley. We've let in 7 goals in the two games without him <_<

Off the top of my head, this is the third time this season that we've conceded 7 goals in back-to-back games. It happened with us conceding 3 at Norwich then 4 at home against Sheffield Wednesday, it happened with 4 at Fulham then 3 at Cardiff and again now. Difference is, those other occasions were either games in the same week or playing against Premiership opposition. We've had a two week break this time and still haven't tightened things up!!!

Off the top of my head, this is the third time this season that we've conceded 7 goals in back-to-back games. It happened with us conceding 3 at Norwich then 4 at home against Sheffield Wednesday, it happened with 4 at Fulham then 3 at Cardiff and again now. Difference is, those other occasions were either games in the same week or playing against Premiership opposition. We've had a two week break this time and still haven't tightened things up!!!

I really thought when they had that break that they could use it to polish up all sorts of things. What the hell anyone deserved a break for I've no idea. :angry:

Archived