Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

11 players for the chop!

Now I know you only have 11 slots to fill with all the choices available so here's 1 - 11

1 Hammond

2 Johnson

3 Jarrett

4 Yeates

5 Henderson

6 Tiatto (obviously)

7 Maybury

8 Hughes

9 Horsefield

10 Douglas

11 De Vries

Can't be far off! 11 is about right

Now I know you only have 11 slots to fill with all the choices available so here's 1 - 11

1 Hammond

2 Johnson

3 Jarrett

4 Yeates

5 Henderson

6 Tiatto (obviously)

7 Maybury

8 Hughes

9 Horsefield

10 Douglas

11 De Vries

Can't be far off! 11 is about right

Dont forget kenton and Mcarthy

Despite all the criticism I've a strange feeling that actually working with some of our players would show them in a better light - and not nearly as limited as Kelly makes them look through his system and tactics.

People like Stearman, Maybury, Porter, Fryatt, Hammond even Hughes could, I'm sure, be so much better than they've shown this season. In short the abilities of many of our players have been wasted because we've may the players fit a system instead of the other way around which, to me, is a major coaching flaw.

If what I say is not true then I'd be hard pressed to name a handful of present squad members I'd want to keep. But I believe it is true and therefore my 11, if we're counting loanees, would be:

Douglas,

Henderson or Logan;

McCarthy,

Kenton,

Johnson,

DeVries,

Jarrett,

Yeates,

Newton,

Horsfield

Tiatto (leaving anyway although, given chance, I might have kept him as a back up player based on this season's efforts)

Name the 11 wasn't difficult really but naming any more would have been harder because it would so depend on who would be guaranteed replacements.

Bottom line is that no-one has done enough to be immune from replacement.

Despite all the criticism I've a strange feeling that actually working with some of our players would show them in a better light - and not nearly as limited as Kelly makes them look through his system and tactics.

People like Stearman, Maybury, Porter, Fryatt, Hammond even Hughes could, I'm sure, be so much better than they've shown this season. In short the abilities of many of our players have been wasted because we've may the players fit a system instead of the other way around which, to me, is a major coaching flaw.

If what I say is not true then I'd be hard pressed to name a handful of present squad members I'd want to keep. But I believe it is true and therefore my 11, if we're counting loanees, would be:

Douglas,

Henderson or Logan;

McCarthy,

Kenton,

Johnson,

DeVries,

Jarrett,

Yeates,

Newton,

Horsfield

Tiatto (leaving anyway although, given chance, I might have kept him as a back up player based on this season's efforts)

Name the 11 wasn't difficult really but naming any more would have been harder because it would so depend on who would be guaranteed replacements.

Bottom line is that no-one has done enough to be immune from replacement.

Hasn't Henderson supposedly signed an extension on his contract? and to be honest i think at least one of the two keepers Henderson or Logan should be kept as cover. Also Johansson is leaving at the end of the season as well. As for the Loanees i don't think they really give a stuff what us fans think anyway.

1 Hammond

2 Johnson

3 Jarrett Kenton

4 Yeates Cada

5 Henderson McCarthy

6 Tiatto (obviously)

7 Maybury

8 Hughes Logan*

9 Horsefield Sheehan

10 Douglas*

11 De Vries

*make sure we bring in another keeper though

Not going to include loan signings because none of them wil stay I don't think. Jarrett possibly will. :dunno:

There's no point in getting rid of these players unless we can replace them with better ones. So therefore these are the 8 I'd get rid of to make way for new ones maybe.

1. Douglas

2. Johnson

3. De vries

4. Possibly Maybury if he's able to be replaced decently enough.

5. I would push at Henderson and give Logan the number one shirt. Might be able to get a bit of cash for him.

6. Stearman- I don't think he'll ever live up to the hype he got a couple of seasons ago. Time to cash in I think.

7. Hammond

8. Cadamarteri possibly. It just doesn't seem him worth being here.

we do NOT need to get rid of henderson!!! whats he ever done wrong other than the odd bad kick? I'm a keeper myself and i know what sghots are most awkward etc... and he deals with near enough everything in the best possible way... personallly i think hes premiership quality :worship: best keeper in the championship contender in my book aswell! best save contender.. everything you could think of.. hendo is class! :worship:

we do NOT need to get rid of henderson!!! whats he ever done wrong other than the odd bad kick? I'm a keeper myself and i know what sghots are most awkward etc... and he deals with near enough everything in the best possible way... personallly i think hes premiership quality :worship:best keeper in the championship contender in my book aswell! best save contender.. everything you could think of.. hendo is class! :worship:

You can't be serious? :laugh:

Easy.

Douglas

McCarthy

Sheehan

Tiatto

Hughes

Johnson

Jarrett

Yeates

de Vries

Horsfield

Cadamarteri

You're getting rid of Cadders? I can just see him banging 40 goals next season and us conga-ing into the night. damn.

My 11 would have to be:

Douglas

Jarrett

Yeates

Horsfield

Johnson

Hughes

Tiatto

Sheehan

McCarthy

Kenton

De Vries

Notice i would keep Hammond because i just feel he could still offer us something?

Hammond and Cadders up front fire us to promotion? :ph34r:

Yar?

:D

Nar?

:(

That's out you guys.

:@

If it was up to me, it would be tatty byes for

Douglas - To League 2 he goes.

Kenton - Not good enough for a top of the table side

McCarthy - Has lost all previous form and I don't think he can get it back

Hughes - Not good enough, can shoot, sometimes but what else does he give?

De Vries - Need I give a reason

Johnson - Has improved and tried hard but still not good enough

Tiatto (as leaving)

Stearman - Send him out on loan, for me his fitness is not good enough, send him out for a season, if he improves, get him back, but if he continues to show more of this years form get rid. I think he has a lack of commitment which I don't think he will get back.

Hammond - No quality

Sheean - Not good enough

Cadamarteri - Was a signed in desparation, not good enough.

All these players mentioned, do you reckon we can get some money for any of them?

If Hendo was to go surely we could get £100,000.

Stearman a million if we're lucky because he is a young player with potential. Mind you given his form he isnt worth jack.

McCarthy, surely someone will give us £100,000 for him.

Why are people including loan players? Once the summer comes they return to their clubs, we don't get rid of them. We just rejoice.

This means I have had problems deciding whether to keep MDV or not...in the end my scrap pile of 11 players that should be ashamed to show their faces on a field again is:

Robert Douglas - waste of a salary

Patrick McCarthy - waste of a shirt

Darren Kenton - waste of space

Andy Johnson - waste of breath

Danny Tiatto - wastes the opposition but the contract is up

Richard Stearman - waste of time

Elvis Hammond - waste of energy

James Wesolowski - waste of a sick bed

Danny Cadamarteri - waste of ink

Stephen Hughes - waste of talent

Alan Maybury - too many wasted passes

Off to the tip with you all... bag.jpg