Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

A Question for Thracian (or Ric Flair)

'Cause if he can, even with a modicum of pace... put him in!!!

Just watching Jarrett with Weso was painful yesterday. Jarrett is just so slow; to react, to run, to pass/shoot. With anyone half decent in the centre (and no Hughes isn't!!!) we could've done better yesterday!!

Just watching Jarrett with Weso was painful yesterday. Jarrett is just so slow; to react, to run, to pass/shoot. With anyone half decent in the centre (and no Hughes isn't!!!) we could've done better yesterday!!

He's certainly better than Jarrett. And I'm sure that he cares a bit for Leicester. I want him to be given a decent place now that the former is injured anyway

Technically, he's one of the best in the world.

He's actually deceptively quick as well, Thracian told me that although he appears laboured and sluggish about the pitch, he's actually the quickest out there, well, apart from Doddsy. And Sheehan. And a few others who have since fallen from their pedestal.

Technically, he's one of the best in the world.

He's actually deceptively quick as well, Thracian told me that although he appears laboured and sluggish about the pitch, he's actually the quickest out there, well, apart from Doddsy. And Sheehan. And a few others who have since fallen from their pedestal.

This really isnt helping anyone is it??

The point is Jarretts shite and King couldnt possibly do any worse and thats the end of it - i couldnt do any worse in actual fact.

The point is Jarretts shite and King couldnt possibly do any worse and thats the end of it - i couldnt do any worse in actual fact.

Actually it made me laugh, which means it's about a thousand times more useful than anything else in this forum, and certainly less pointless than a few hundred identical 10,000-word essays as if the manager picks the team based on the ramblings of people posting on an internet messageboard.

:yawn:

You're right. It would help much more to constantly clamour for his inclusion, massively over-rating him and increasing expectation so that when he does get a chance he has no chance of living up to the hype.

Sometimes I despair of you lot.

Let's just play the entire youth team and get relegated.

Sure, we'll be down but I'll be there saying 'I told you so'.

Idiots.

You're right. It would help much more to constantly clamour for his inclusion, massively over-rating him and increasing expectation so that when he does get a chance he has no chance of living up to the hype.

Idiots.

TBH I'd rather that. than get taken down by a bunch a player who couldn't give a s*it, or don't have the ability to do so!!

But when it comes to people wanting Hughes back in the team, I kind of lose faith in people's opinions on here!!!

According to Footy Manager (which, let's face it, is probably about as good a source as the copious amount of people on here who champion him despite never having seen him play), his pace really let's him down.

Idiots.

What? Do you think then that we wont get relegated playing players like Jarrett? 0 wins in 8 games tells its own story doesnt it.

This is like a broken record. He cant do any worse than the shit thats playing at the minute can he, so why not give him a chance. HE CANT DO ANY WORSE!!

Is he rated on here? How many people have seen him play? The only person that constantly clamours for him to play is Thracian (who you along with others just take the piss out of when it comes to the academy), so i dont see where you are getting the 'increasing expectation blah blah blah' from.

HE CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE THAN JARRETT!! I dont know how many times im going to have to repeat this!

Oh do f'ck off.

Yes TPH it's your fault we are going doing because all you do is come out with unhelpful comments like this.

B'std :angry:

Well, Bartons post was silly, i made a valid point that perhaps instead of effectively playing with 10 men every game (playing Jarrett), we might give King a chance after which Barton posted his usual crap.

You dont like my signature? Well, for me, it is the perfect gesture to most of the idiots on this forum.

Oh do f'ck off.

Yes TPH it's your fault we are going doing because all you do is come out with unhelpful comments like this.

B'std :angry:

What are you going on about now Barton? you do talk some shite dont you.

The point he was trying to make was that the comment TPH made wasnt helpful and makes us more depressed than we already are, no offence TPH as your opinions are valued on here.

Barton when did he mention that it was TPH fault that we are in such a state as a club? merely stated that it wasnt helping and you turned it into a personal attack and should be banned for that comment last comment you wind up merchant.

Well, Bartons post was silly, i made a valid point that perhaps instead of effectively playing with 10 men every game (playing Jarrett), we might give King a chance after which Barton posted his usual crap.

You dont like my signature? Well, for me, it is the perfect gesture to most of the idiots on this forum.

He was pointing out that nothing at all on this forum helps anything. Damn good point. No need to get upset about it.

And yeah Jarrett's useless in half of his games, but occasionally good in the other ones. Laws of averages say he's gotta have another decent game soon. :D

He was pointing out that nothing at all on this forum helps anything. Damn good point. No need to get upset about it.

And yeah Jarrett's useless in half of his games, but occasionally good in the other ones. Laws of averages say he's gotta have another decent game soon. :D

Upset? Its only the internet!

And i certainly wouldnt give Jarrett that much credit.

You'll notice the mickey takers don't come up with potential solutions despite our near unprecedented predicament and, indeed, give the impression that somehow The Worthy Worthington will get our faltering team to miraculously improve while using roughly the same staff and system as Kelly. Well they won't.

King can run. He's not the fastest but he's got plenty of stamina, he's been playing regularly, he does his share of tracking back and even right back into our penalty area for set-pieces where his heading ability comes in useful.

In fact his competitiveness in the air serves him well in all phases but for me King is a players player. A guy who supoports, who brings people into the game and who adds another body where it hurts.

Another thing is movement. King might not be especially quick but he's always on the move. When he passes, when a colleague has the ball, when there are vacant areas. This is important because City are so static with very little running off the ball.

Altogether there's nothing Jarratt does that King cannt/doesn't do but plenty that King does which Jarrett would never even try.

Like getting into the box regularly for a start. Either box!.

What are you going on about now Barton? you do talk some shite dont you.

The point he was trying to make was that the comment TPH made wasnt helpful and makes us more depressed than we already are, no offence TPH as your opinions are valued on here.

Barton when did he mention that it was TPH fault that we are in such a state as a club? merely stated that it wasnt helping and you turned it into a personal attack and should be banned for that comment last comment you wind up merchant.

It's like all the remedials have been given access to a PC for the day.

Yet another wet one :rolleyes:

You'll notice the mickey takers don't come up with potential solutions despite our near unprecedented predicament and, indeed, give the impression that somehow The Worthy Worthington will get our faltering team to miraculously improve while using roughly the same staff and system as Kelly. Well they won't.

King can run. He's not the fastest but he's got plenty of stamina, he's been playing regularly, he does his share of tracking back and even right back into our penalty area for set-pieces where his heading ability comes in useful.

In fact his competitiveness in the air serves him well in all phases but for me King is a players player. A guy who supoports, who brings people into the game and who adds another body where it hurts.

There's nothing Jarratt does that King cannt/doesn't do but plenty that King does which Jarrett would never even try.

Like getting into the box regularly for a start. Either box!.

I remember when JJ arrived 99% on here were hailing him as the box to box midfielder we so desperately needed lol

Personally I'd give another couple of the kids a go now as well.

Idiots.

It's not the youth team that's put us in the relegation zone. Nor the youth team who've gifted the opposition so many goals lately.

What? Do you think then that we wont get relegated playing players like Jarrett? 0 wins in 8 games tells its own story doesnt it.

This is like a broken record. He cant do any worse than the shit thats playing at the minute can he, so why not give him a chance. HE CANT DO ANY WORSE!!

Is he rated on here? How many people have seen him play? The only person that constantly clamours for him to play is Thracian (who you along with others just take the piss out of when it comes to the academy), so i dont see where you are getting the 'increasing expectation blah blah blah' from.

HE CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE THAN JARRETT!! I dont know how many times im going to have to repeat this!

laws of averages say we are due a win :) thats the desperate levels im resorting to

Archived