Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

The Best & Worst moment of the season so far

Best Fulham at home the second which shut them up! then the singing after the final whistle Leicester Leicester LEICESTER! :worship:

Worst Hume being subbed away at Naaarch! I traveled 4 hours on a Tuesday and at 2 vs 1 down RK took off our goal scorer :frusty::angry:

Best Fulham at home the second which shut them up! then the singing after the final whistle Leicester Leicester LEICESTER! :worship:

Worst Hume being subbed away at Naaarch! I traveled 4 hours on a Tuesday and at 2 vs 1 down RK took off our goal scorer :frusty::angry:

The worst moment is perhaps still to come?

What about all the shocking and lacklustre performances that have been put by every player bar 5 this season?? Our current predicament??

Best at a push would be our unbeaten month.

Best - When we went 3-1 up at Fulham, just shades the last minute Fulham goal. How odd, both cup games against Prem oppostion <_<

Worst - Away at Luton, looking how shitty we were, looking at the table yesterday to see that we were 2 points of relegation, and hadn't won in 9 games.

Best - Fulham away ....was a quality night out....the players showed passion for once.

Worst - Travelling 130miles down to southampton...it throwing it down with rain ...the game not kicking off till 3.45 and even when it did we didnt have a single shot on goal...it was terrible!!!

Best - Matty Fryatts goal vs Fulham away. The stand was literally rocking and bouncing to the tune of DUH DUH DUH DUH MATTY FRYATT :thumbup: :thumbup: A proper party atmosphere.

Worst - Probably Fryatts miss yesterday.

Best - Matty Fryatts goal vs Fulham away. The stand was literally rocking and bouncing to the tune of DUH DUH DUH DUH MATTY FRYATT :thumbup: :thumbup: A proper party atmosphere.

Worst - Probably Fryatts miss yesterday.

Best...cheering at full time against the "rabid orange dogs" cus they have fooked it up again!!..last match of the season

Worst...when the "trees" gain promotion!

Best: Fulham away... ah the glory until the end :rolleyes: and of course Milan taking over.

Worst: Will probably be the fact that looking at the games left, we could still get relegated out of the top 2 divisions for the first time in our entire history! :unsure:

Best: Milan taking over and the hammering of Conventry (even if it was Horse and Johnson who scored).

Worst: Losing to QPR at home, probably our last chance for a straight forward route to saftey... could still ultimatley be the game that (together with the draws to Leeds and Southend) that send us down :cry:

Best - MM sitting down at the new conference announcing the takeover, live on SSN

Worst - Our managers inability to land some of the decent players linked to us in the transfer window and bringing in donkeys like Glombard and Horsfield instead. Selling Williams was bad enough as even he was better than the current crap but at this point I knew that we didnt have enough to do well and knew we would have a relegation battle on our hands.

Best: Today Running Around As Skills Scored Shouting Yes, Opening The Windows And Telling The Population Of Freetown That We Are Staying Up (They Just Looked Up Smiled And Waved At The Crazy White Man Again).

Worst: Realising That As I Ran To The Window I Kicked The Power Lead And Sent My Laptop Crashing From The Bench. Oh And Losing 3 - 1 To Tosser Gregories QPR.

Archived