Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Be The 12th Man!

Leicester City club officials are today urging supporters to snap up the remaining tickets for Tuesday night's Championship clash against Birmingham City at the Walkers Stadium.

The Foxes go into the game just two points above the relegation zone following Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Norwich City.

High-flying Birmingham confirmed on Monday afternoon that they had sold out their total allocation of 3,200 tickets.

But the good news for Leicester fans is that tickets remain on general sale in all home areas of the stadium.

A City spokesman said: "There is no doubt about it - our supporters have got a big role to play when we face Birmingham on Tuesday night.

"This is a massive game for Leicester City Football Club - and our fans can make a difference. We have to use every possible advantage we can if we are going to battle our way out of this situation."

The Foxes were also urging supporters to turn up at the earliest possible opportunity to avoid congestion on the evening.

The spokesman added: "We are expecting a big walk up on the evening. We have already sold over 20,000 tickets in the home sections alone - and we are planning for a crowd of over 25,000."

Meanwhile, the club also confirmed that tickets for Saturday's Championship clash against Preston North End at Deepdale WILL NOT be available to Leicester fans on the day of the game.

Tickets will remain on sales at the Walkers Stadium ticket office until 5pm on Friday, April 20.

What about the eleven guys on the pitch? Shouldn't they be able to win a game first on their own? :rolleyes:

I'm being honest here but, some of the Leicester fans aren't capable of being "the 12th man". As when I was at Leicester vs. Norwich (Kop End) the fans were fantastic when we were winning and it even took Leicester fans 6 minutes and 46 seconds to start chanting Nigel Worthington's name but, as soon as Norwich pulled back and went into the lead some fans were chanting against Worthington and chanting negatively towards the Leicester players instead of getting behind them and urging them o to win.

This makes me feel sick. The supporters have a big role to play?

Due to their lack of effort I dont even like most of the players but I suppose I can throw personal feelings out of the window and brainlessly "play my part" on the night.

Is this a subliminal message from the club telling us that our home support has been crap all season and thats why the team are teetoring on the edge of relegation?

I suppose if we do get a great atmosphere going and still lose then the club will refund whats left of our season ticket money and we can all stay at home for the remainder of the doomed campaign.

You should add this latest gem to your list. :D

Are you referring to 'Be the 12th Man' or have I missed something else?

I don't blame you all for being a bunch of cynical moaning gits, and I know I'm a fine one to talk.

As I say the club have a point, and the time for moaning is long gone,we all know what the problems are, the important thing is we snatch a victory for somewhere. We should be doing everything we can to help that happeb.

Cynical moaning gits?

Millions of fans who love football and their clubs spend a large amount of their lives talking about their club and the clubs current situation.

Man Utd fans may talk about winning the league or whether they'll win the champions league.

Leicester are totally crap so of course Leicester fans are always moaning. How do you not moan about our league position, the inept manager/s and the jokers that get paid thousands and screw up more often than not.

Add to that the fact that this has been the norm for a few years now.

If there was ever a night to swallow all our shit performances and the lack of effort from the players and regurgitate it as a cauldron of noise, it's tomorrow night. Even if they score, try to keep singing, hard as I can imagine it would be.

I wish I was going.

Archived