Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

Birmingham Match Thread.

:chant::scarf:Come on City!:scarf::chant:

I started the match thread for the Ipswich game back in August, I started it early, it was a game we weren’t expecting much from and we were in desperate need of some points (they were our first points of this season IIRC) and we had a really solid performance… so I’m starting this thread, delete if its too early… but I’ve had a knackering day and I wont be awake in half an hour let along an hour and a half… so what ever stupid superstition is motivating me right now I’m going to act on it!...so Sod it! :rolleyes:

:sweating:

Who gives?

I'm not really into this hokey-pokey thing with match threads.

2-0 to us, a convincing performance by all LCFC actors on the pitch, a solid, aggressive and attacking play for the entire 90+ minutes. Good action, a few "Aahs" and "Oohs" from the crowd, a happy manager, a happy club management, a happy press and a bunch of happy foreign supporters.

As a therapy, I shall declare this the Leicester City Happy Day.

clown3.jpg

C'MON LEICESTER!!!

Who's taking their flags to wave the boys to victory!!??

I know I am!!!! :ph34r:

We're in out last but 3 chance saloon.... Don't screw it up now!!!!

Is waving flags actually allowed inside the Walkers?

Because with all those stewarding issues, one could think it's an elementary school where everything is forbidden.

Make some noise for me.

Because with all those stewarding issues, one could think it's an elementary school where everything is forbidden.

Make some noise for me.

based on the fact they handed them out early season i think so.......

A win tonight is essential. I dont care how we win, even if it means Weso's shot took 5 defelections and hit Elvis' arse and went in, I'll celebrate like a madman.

Make some noise for me.

It is allowed of course.

Believe me.

Is Andy Johnson fit? I cant bare to watch Jarrett, he is just pain in the arse. It really is a sad state of affairs when Im hoping Andy Johnson starts a game. It really is.

Jesus I'm nervous... I'm utterly broke til Wednesday so i cant make the match which is even more anoying, so a choice between the live stream on Beeb, the commentry of messer Barber or the FT match thread... maybe i should just watch the man U game and check the score on my mobile after... minimise the pain perhaps?

...And all i wants a sodding point! :angry::cry:

Jesus I'm nervous... I'm utterly broke til Wednesday so i cant make the match which is even more anoying, so a choice between the live stream on Beeb, the commentry of messer Barber or the FT match thread... all i wants a sodding point! :angry::cry:

If the Live Commentary works again by then, that is!

(Remember Norwich)

If the Live Commentary works again by then, that is!

(Remember Norwich)

Was at the game... "We had fun, We had Sun, We had Norwich on the Run, But the fun did not last coz we couldnt run that fast!" :whistle::frusty:

Yeah, it is shocking when you catch yourself hoping AJ will play, but at this moment I think he's a must have player, he's the only one all season who's shown any sort of leadership.

Maybe today will be the day remembered for when a team worth just £300 stood against a team worth untold millions? :blink:

Maybe today will be the day remembered for when a team worth just £300 stood against a team worth untold millions? :blink:

Nothing like the imminent threat of relegation to sharpen everyone's sense of humour!

They still lost though didn't they.

Yeah... but in a heroic, overtly gay sort of way if we're going on the film :rolleyes: ...I mean I cant see Brum wheeling out an armoured Rhino early on in the second half... or would that be Garry McSheffrey? :unsure:

SOOOOPA, SOOOOPA MATT

SOOOOPA, SOOOOPA MATT

SOOOOPA, SOOOOPA MATT

SOOOOPA MATTY FRYATT!!!!!

Ive changed my mind from tipping us to lose a few days ago to tipping us to win a thriller 4-3 thanks largely to a Fryatt brace.

If you’re right, I will personally send you cheque for £50

You should safeguard yourself mate and put 50p on the 4-3 win at 100/1 will Will Hills so you dont throw your money away lol. Ive backed that scoreline for a laugh for £5 and you never know. I can see plenty of goals tonight for some reason so my advice to all, back 0-0!

Archived