Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan thanks fans

"Bloody Milan, he's a freeloader and gonna take this club down!!!!" - to paraphrase Chandler/Ultra

I wonder if they can possibly criticise this move!!! lol

Global warming, traffic congestion, being 'in it together' ... who knows :laugh:

can you do better then ?

Im not the owner of a club on the brink of relegation am I? I am a MM fan and am delighted he has come on board but to get 5 coaches is hardly a huge gesture. Maybe had the club come up with a buy a ticket get free travel scheme we might be able to take 30 coaches and not 5. We need all the support we can get and giving 200 odd fans a free ride up is hardly going to make a huge difference. We need to attract thousands to folow us to show the support we did last night in the second-half and who knows, we may get out of this mess.

Im not the owner of a club on the brink of relegation am I? I am a MM fan and am delighted he has come on board but to get 5 coaches is hardly a huge gesture. Maybe had the club come up with a buy a ticket get free travel scheme we might be able to take 30 coaches and not 5. We need all the support we can get and giving 200 odd fans a free ride up is hardly going to make a huge difference. We need to attract thousands to folow us to show the support we did last night in the second-half and who knows, we may get out of this mess.

you were criticizing milan for not spending enough money basically

you were criticizing milan for not spending enough money basically

What I am saying is if you are going to make a generous gesture, do it for all those who want to get to the match by coach. Recently Sunderlands Niall Quinn saw his fans stranded in Cardiff I think it was and booked something like 80 cabs to get the stranded supporters home. He didnt say 10 by cab and 70 by bus or train, he managed to foot the bill. Maybe MM could have made a genrous gesture and got loads of the locals interested by offering them all free travel by coach if they were going to the game. Thats what I am saying.

Just be grateful the hesture has been made. We weren't going to take that many i don't think anywayand this is a great way to get more people to go. It's a great gesture coupled in with way to get more support up there.

I would imagine it was based more on how many we were expecting to take by coach and was also in part to 'compensate some of those that he saw at Plymouth. I also wouldn't be surprised if they add a few more if the demand is there.

Archived