Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan thanks fans

Take it for what it is - something he didn't have to do and something that perhaps shows his appreciation of the fans for their efforts last night. Appreciation which is well deserved cos the fans almost won a point for the club last night. :thumbup:

What you have to think is would the previous chairman/board/whatever lay on 5 free coaches? Would they fook!!

Milan :worship:

True. But 5 coaches is a bit weak espcially when some have already paid!! :mellow:

I do actaully have a free train ticket though! :thumbup:

That's the spirit!! Just what we're looking for in our time of need!!! :rolleyes::P

Sorry the players "passion" and "sprit" has obviously rubbed of on me we're preforming so well at the moment!

I'll still be turning up to games because I just can't turn my back on the club, It's not that simple, but we're dead and burried mate!

Sorry the players "passion" and "sprit" has obviously rubbed of on me we're preforming so well at the moment!

I'll still be turning up to games because I just can't turn my back on the club, It's not that simple, but we're dead and burried mate!

All you need now is their wages and you'll be set! :thumbup:

Archived