Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan thanks fans

Hopefully he is taking the money out of the players wages.

Shame he can't take the money out of the wages to pay for X amount of tickets..

Matt - you have made your point...you are angry at the players and rantrantrantrantineverypostyouhavemadetoday.

Give it a rest. Please. :)

Matt - you have made your point...you are angry at the players and rantrantrantrantineverypostyouhavemadetoday.

Give it a rest. Please. :)

Prehaps it because i'm on to something...Prehaps i'm trying to drum it into the thick people's scull's (TBH it is now only the minority) who are blaming Milan, RK, NW, any any other fuker but the shite players we have at this club.

Roll on summer, No matter what division we're in I can't wait because I am anticipating (No doubt i'll only be disappointed though) that the majority of this shite at the club will be out on there arses!

Free Train with us :whistle:

Anyone been down today to get their free tickets?

How busy and how many tickets have we sold for the game?

I forgot to ask when I went to get my tickets for Barnsley yesterday (Too busy trying to justify the £40 plus petrol etc!)

Im not the owner of a club on the brink of relegation am I? I am a MM fan and am delighted he has come on board but to get 5 coaches is hardly a huge gesture. Maybe had the club come up with a buy a ticket get free travel scheme we might be able to take 30 coaches and not 5. We need all the support we can get and giving 200 odd fans a free ride up is hardly going to make a huge difference. We need to attract thousands to folow us to show the support we did last night in the second-half and who knows, we may get out of this mess.

Yeh 5 coachs isn't gonna get me thanking the multi millionaire MM.

I agree with you buy a ticket get free travel would have been more like it.

5 coaches will cost what he spends on champers every weekend.

Just because he's made of money it isn't unreasonable for him to not pay for everyone's travel, why should we be given handouts by someone who's given the club a massive lifeline

Too... many... negatives... I'm confused???? :unsure:

you have to go down to the ticket office anyway.

They allowed me to ring up and book them but they said they've sold out.

TBH this is a fecking joke the amount of away games I've been to this season should give sort of a priority, as everyoe else just jumps at the chance for free travel and have probably not been to another away game this season :angry:

I'm not even going because of the free travel although it does help, I'm going because I was suppost to be going Edinburgh for the weekend but now can't go due to work on sunday :angry:

This is brilliant :rolleyes:

Nice to see everyone jumping on the free bandwagon. Only 250 tickets left now :whistle:

To be fair, I think alot of people would've gone regardless. The free ride is just a bonus.

They allowed me to ring up and book them but they said they've sold out.

TBH this is a fecking joke the amount of away games I've been to this season should give sort of a priority, as everyoe else just jumps at the chance for free travel and have probably not been to another away game this season :angry:

I'm not even going because of the free travel although it does help, I'm going because I was suppost to be going Edinburgh for the weekend but now can't go due to work on sunday :angry:

This is brilliant :rolleyes:

crybaby.jpg

Christ sake. :D

Archived