Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Milan thanks fans

They sold out after 2 hours, when it opened, they was queing all the way back to the road.

I walked past on the way to college at about 8.40 and there was quite a big que forming, I got mine which he said was the last one about 10.30! I expected there to be loads left.

wonder how many of the fans going on saturday were one of the 479 at Cardiff or the 724 at wolves, or maybe even the 503 at Burnley or possibly the 734 at Ipswich :rolleyes: Its pathetic.

I can understand the frustration there sheep. There should probably be some sort of priority for Fox Travel because like you say, people who are regulars and have paid our money this year to travel, like you and a few of us on here too, miss out to people who have only come because of the free travel.

wonder how many of the fans going on saturday were one of the 479 at Cardiff or the 724 at wolves, or maybe even the 503 at Burnley or possibly the 734 at Ipswich :rolleyes: Its pathetic.

I was one of the 503 at Burnley, 724 at Wolves and 734 at Ipswich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And im going on saturday!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOO

I may have not been in any of those crows (Cept Ipswich :thumbup: ) But I'm paying for my travel. Your bang on though - They'll be shed load of old people & families show up now :rolleyes:

I may have not been in any of those crows (Cept Ipswich :thumbup: ) But I'm paying for my travel. Your bang on though - They'll be shed load of old people & families show up now :rolleyes:

And young lads and lasses.

Pffft. I WALKED to cardiff away. OK I live there but still :whistle:

im gutted, i rang at about 3 o'clock to find all the free choaches had gone, but i could leave my name and they wud try and get a bus of 40 together, but wud have to pay £14.50, im 15 so money is not easy for me, so the free bus was great for me. ovb not :(

Oh shut your moaning up. FS, first come first served you didn't get on a coach live with it.

I went to Cardiff and I was going to go to Ipswich but I didn't. Burnley was a night game too (school next morning)

Would I eck. I find that sort of opinion as annoying as the ST holders complaing about the odd pricing discount.

So you wouldn't be annoyed if you'd been to most away games this year and were going to goto preston but then a load of fans that probably weren't going to go have been given free travel and that means you can't go. I'de be fcked off for sure

what time did people get there tickets, I was told they were sold out at half nine.

I got mine at around 9 before they were free so I think it would be later than that.

Must admit I was really pissed off yesterday, but I did however put my name on a list saying that if FT would take another coach could they ring me, and sure enough this morning I got a voice message on my phone from Joan at the ticket office saying that they were taking an extra coach making it 7 in total. So I rang them back and brought 2 tickets and 2 FT tickets which I pressumed would be normal price for both however she didnt charge me for the travel meaning I have got it for free which does help but I was always looking to go anyway

So me and JBF will be there after all :D

Archived