Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Currently a raffle going on, £1 a ticket, winner gets 5 tickets for the T20 game (County) against Derbyshire next Friday next. PM me if you're interested. All money raised goes directly to Stew (the chap from Leicester who was put into a coma by the Russians).

Without a doubt a smokescreen great shame if things can't get sorted with Wayne White a real loss on the field if not in the dressing room

Hasn't White had enough chances, he's fallen out with the management at every single club he's been at? This is the third such incident at GR that I can remember regarding him.

Brilliant evening session. Need to put them to bed early in the morning.

Richard Rae remarked yesterday that he thought the wicket might deteriorate, and that batting last might be tricky.

Ideally a lead of 100+, build on it, (no 40odd all out lads)! Then see what happens into Day 4.

Competitive again....Just a shame that we've lost so much to the weather these last few weeks !

I agree about the weather, the only saving grace is that it's affected everyone else nearly as much as us so we haven't lost too much ground.

I think if we can skittle the last 3 out for less than 50 tomorrow coupled with a 200/245, we'd be seriously in with a shout on day 4.

I agree about the weather, the only saving grace is that it's affected everyone else nearly as much as us so we haven't lost too much ground.

I think if we can skittle the last 3 out for less than 50 tomorrow coupled with a 200/245, we'd be seriously in with a shout on day 4.

Maybe not.

Worcs are currently 292/7.

I went down. Sat directly opposite the cathedral and it was an interesting days play.

Nothing much in the wicket. We'll need to try and get it to reverse swing late on tomorrow to win. That's what happened towards the end of Day 2.

Locals were nice, a mix of brummies and all sorts. A few Leics there n'all.