Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Latest Scores that effect us.

Really we should have the mentality that if we win all the remaining games we will have no worries, but in truth that ain't gonna happen, and a few results going our way wouldn't be a bad thing obviously, as the games stand;

Derby v Luton (Last night) 1-0 (Luton Relegated)

Plymouth 1 - 0 Southend :thumbup:

Southampton 0 - 0 Leeds (Leeds - The team we need to keep our eye on imparticular)

Stoke 0 - 0 Hull

Barnsley 1 - 0 Crystal Palace :cry::thumbdown:

But as I said if we go down after winning three game in a row (Which is impossible I think) I would say - Well, we did our best won all our last games and still got relegated what more could we do, and that is what we have to do, We can only do what we can effect and that is win, if other teams around us win we can't do anything about it we can't change that.

Really we should have the mentality that if we win all the remaining games we will have no worries, but in truth that ain't gonna happen, and a few results going our way wouldn't be a bad thing obviously, as the games stand;

Derby v Luton (Last night) 1-0 (Luton Relegated)

Plymouth 1 - 0 Southend :thumbup:

Southampton 0 - 0 Leeds (Leeds - The team we need to keep our eye on imparticular)

Stoke 0 - 0 Hull

Barnsley 1 - 0 Crystal Palace :cry::thumbdown:

But as I said if we go down after winning three game in a row (Which is impossible I think) I would say - Well, we did our best won all our last games and still got relegated what more could we do, and that is what we have to do, We can only do what we can effect and that is win, if other teams around us win we can't do anything about it we can't change that.

We can't go down if we win the rest of our games.

I disagree with your signature by the way- that kind of mentality is not going to help the players right now.

We can't go down if we win the rest of our games.

I disagree with your signature by the way- that kind of mentality is not going to help the players right now.

Nothing will help the fooking players. Awesome atmosphere on Tuesday, one of the best at the Walkers I think, the players only reacted to it in the 70th ish minute.

I know if it was me and I was being slagged of because of a shitty proformance, e.t.c, I'd be wanted to prove the critics wrong, The players ain't playing for us fans, the players ain't playing for the club, the players don't see to be playing for the jobs, all there doing is turning up just so that they can get there big fat pay packets!

SHITE

Plymouth 1 - 1 Southend

@ HT

Barnsley 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

Plymouth 1 - 1 Southend

PNE 0 - 0 Leicester

Southampton 0 - 0 Leeds

Stoke 1 - 0 Hull

And if your optomistic and looking up...Don't bother;

QPR 1 - 0 Cardiff City

As the table stands;

18 - QPR - 52 Points

19 - Barnsley - 50 Points

20 - Leicester - 48 Points

21 - Leeds - 46 Points :cry::@

--------------------------------

22 - Hull - 45 Points

23 - Southend - 43 Points

24 ® - Luton - 37 Points

All we need is a draw next week...Infact, if Leeds/Hull lose, we could lose and still be safe!

I now think we are safe but it's still gonna be abit shakey next week!

Leeds have to win both and unless Hull win one game by 3 goals and draw one, they have to win them both too! :thumbup:

Archived