Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Anyone caught up in the scuffle in the town centre?

Yeah it was in that big park on the other side of the road to Deep Dale. There was about 20 lads, chanting "BSE", or somehting like that, perhaps because they thought they were from Green Street (GSE :P)

Then they threw a glass bottle and started chucking stones, and in the end they starting running at us. So we ran over the main road and only a few of them followed us. This tiny chav, he was literally 4 feet caught Damo (filbertway) but he didn't do anything.

Then they eventualy gave up I guess, except for one guy, he must really have wanted a fight or somehting :laugh:

you should of turned around and started to chant get into em, **** em up :thumbup:

I also saw McVie goading the Stoke fans. "Come on, I've fooked all of your mothers" was one of the cleaner things he shouted.

Who is this McVie ? Sounds a character. :dunno:

If I'd have been there I'd have flykicked the **** that caught Damo and stood there kicking the bastard whilst you lot legged it. I'd have given you time to get away before sprinting off myself. I'm a little quicker.

If I'd have been there I'd have flykicked the **** that caught Damo and stood there kicking the bastard whilst you lot legged it. I'd have given you time to get away before sprinting off myself. I'm a little quicker.

Exactly. That's what i'd have done too Jme.

Exactly. That's what i'd have done too Jme.

In a situation like that my temper would have taken over methinks and somebody would have gotten exactly what they deserved for being 4 foot and looking for trouble. I can get away with it as well 'cos when their back-up arrives I'm quicker than most so I can get away. I wouldn't want to see one of the lads getting attacked by some streaky little piece of piss from up north.

oooooohhh...Ive always wanted a 4 foot chav to start on me so I can practise my right jab, right jab > left hook combo followed by grasping the neck of the bastard, lifting him off the floor and uppercutting the **** in outerspace.

Archived