Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Anyone caught up in the scuffle in the town centre?

Bunch of f'ckn knuckle dragging mongazoids and that was just the police :angry:

The worst I had was three Chav kids standing at a set of light, swearing at cars as they headed off for the M6...being roundly abused by the occupants of the cars.

The coppers, stewards & Preston fans I met yesterday were lovely. Really, unsettlingly, lovely.

The worst I had was three Chav kids standing at a set of light, swearing at cars as they headed off for the M6...being roundly abused by the occupants of the cars.

The coppers, stewards & Preston fans I met yesterday were lovely. Really, unsettlingly, lovely.

lol i saw them aswell, thought they were proper hard, the lil fat one in the yellow shirt with a coat on was proper larring off, made me chuckle

lol i saw them aswell, thought they were proper hard, the lil fat one in the yellow shirt with a coat on was proper larring off, made me chuckle

That explains it - I wondered why they were there...they must've known you were driving that way Hols. As I said - you attract them like a magnet. :D

Bunch of f'ckn knuckle dragging mongazoids and that was just the police :angry:

no one on here seems to know anything about it, are you sure they weren't leicester fans having a go at you? :whistle:

Well my brother, Potter3, is staying in Blackpool and he rang me last night and told me about 20 Preston lads chased him. There were 5 of his lot. He also said that the lads were all chanting BSE pr PNE lol

Luckily they got away by running over a main road :thumbup:

Well my brother, Potter3, is staying in Blackpool and he rang me last night and told me about 20 Preston lads chased him. There were 5 of his lot. He also said that the lads were all chanting BSE or something. :dunno::blink:

Luckily they got away by running over a main road :thumbup:

Sure they weren't girls? They sound like mad cows to me.

Teenage boys in drink-fuelled seaside-resort barney shock :whistle:

Not a chance that 20 preston lads were in Blackpool chasing Leicester lads, as the Muckers would of been out, the chashing must of happened in Preston before they came back to pool if at all.

Not a chance that 20 preston lads were in Blackpool chasing Leicester lads, as the Muckers would of been out, the chashing must of happened in Preston before they came back to pool if at all.

Yeah it was in that big park on the other side of the road to Deep Dale. There was about 20 lads, chanting "BSE", or somehting like that, perhaps because they thought they were from Green Street (GSE :P)

Then they threw a glass bottle and started chucking stones, and in the end they starting running at us. So we ran over the main road and only a few of them followed us. This tiny chav, he was literally 4 feet caught Damo (filbertway) but he didn't do anything.

Then they eventualy gave up I guess, except for one guy, he must really have wanted a fight or somehting :laugh:

Yeah it was in that big park on the other side of the road to Deep Dale. There was about 20 lads, chanting "BSE", or somehting like that, perhaps because they thought they were from Green Street (GSE :P)

Then they threw a glass bottle and started chucking stones, and in the end they starting running at us. So we ran over the main road and only a few of them followed us. This tiny chav, he was literally 4 feet caught Damo (filbertway) but he didn't do anything.

Then they eventualy gave up I guess, except for one guy, he must really have wanted a fight or somehting :laugh:

What did he say to Damo?? I can't believe you bastards didn't even start on the little shit that caught him. Top mates.

they sound like a lovely bunch of lads :rolleyes:

Well, if you think us Foxes had it bad, you should be happy we weren't Hull. Felt sorry for them on their away game against none other than Stoke.

From a Hull website

The police decided that the best thing to do would be to shove us all back into the car park and lock the gate.

Batons were repeatedly used on the city fans to drive them back.

When the gate was locked we became trapped with no escape route,this is when the first missiles started coming over.

These were thrown by Stoke fans.

Coins, lighters and bricks followed.

Hull4.jpg

Hull2.jpg

Hull.jpg

I really don't like Stoke - they're as bad as dirty Leeds.

Not as bad as Cardiff. Haven t experienced it first hand myself, but according to folks who have they are the worst "thugs" you can run into

Archived