Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie boy

your say!?

1. Creative, attacking play
  2. Players wanting to wear the shirt
  3. N-block to come back to the back of the Kop to help make it noisier every week
  4. Larger & more vocal crowds
  5. No defeats at home
  6. A new captain
  7. Play-offs or better
  8. Monthly payments for season tickets
  9. ST 10% discount restored
  10. A reserve team
  11. No drinking culture
  12. Players to do more community work
  13. More hugging after goals

So you gave the booze up a couple of weeks ago and already you are dictating to us about not drinking, FFS! I say free booze and pies for everyone! And bring back smoking too! Ban healthy people.

So you gave the booze up a couple of weeks ago and already you are dictating to us about not drinking, FFS! I say free booze and pies for everyone! And bring back smoking too! Ban healthy people.

:D

You could ring Wickes. :whistle::D

:w00t:

:laugh:

Outstanding Thracian :appl:

Permanent manager, one with experience but dynamism, desire to do well, discipline and tactical nous

A detailed, well thought out and well executed pre-season, focusing on fitness and the gelling of what hopefully will be a very new squad

For player drinking to be limited

Rigourous and effective coaching set up. Dig Stowell back up as a GK coach?

Extensive scouting system

A reserve team, one way or another

The shifting out of the deadwood- Henderson, Douglas, Maybury, Kenton, Horsfield, Johnson, Tiatto (obv), Newton, Hammond, de Vries and Cadamarteri. Renew the contract of NEJ.

Of the remaining squad, I would choose this first team;

Logan

Stearman

NEJ

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Gradel

Porter

Hughes

Wesolowski

Hume

Fryatt

So as you can see, we are not really weakened at all. I would now look to bring in a first choice keeper, a quality right-back, a quality right winger, a quality attacking midfielder, another notable centre-midfielder (perhaps a more defensive option) two quality wingers (one for each flank), and a fast but strong striker, so that a typical matchday XVI would look like this;

New GK

New RB

NEJ

McAuley

Kisnorbo

New RW

New LW

New AMC

Wesolowski

New ST

Hume/Fryatt

Subs from: GK: Logan, RB: Stearman, LB: Mattock, LB: Sheehan CB: McCarthy, CB: Lycett, CM: New CM, CM: Hughes, CM: King, RW: Gradel, LW: Porter, ST: Hume/Fryatt, ST: Odhiambo, ST: Dodds, ST: Chambers

I feel this would give us a talented first team and a deep squad but without needless deadwood. It would also encourage the academy players such as King, to know that there is a good chance they can step up if there is a shortage of players or if they are excelling in the youth side. These peripheral players will also benefit from youth and reserve team play, all the while knowing that they are involved and are not far away from the matchday squad. Any academy players not mentioned, such as Tejan-Sie etc. are only unmentioned because I didn't know what extent to include academy players in the first team squad, but would be all in with a chance of stepping up.

Permanent manager, one with experience but dynamism, desire to do well, discipline and tactical nous

A detailed, well thought out and well executed pre-season, focusing on fitness and the gelling of what hopefully will be a very new squad

For player drinking to be limited

Rigourous and effective coaching set up. Dig Stowell back up as a GK coach?

Extensive scouting system

A reserve team, one way or another

The shifting out of the deadwood- Henderson, Douglas, Maybury, Kenton, Horsfield, Johnson, Tiatto (obv), Newton, Hammond, de Vries and Cadamarteri. Renew the contract of NEJ.

Of the remaining squad, I would choose this first team;

Logan

Stearman

NEJ

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Gradel

Porter

Hughes

Wesolowski

Hume

Fryatt

So as you can see, we are not really weakened at all. I would now look to bring in a first choice keeper, a quality right-back, a quality right winger, a quality attacking midfielder, another notable centre-midfielder (perhaps a more defensive option) two quality wingers (one for each flank), and a fast but strong striker, so that a typical matchday XVI would look like this;

New GK

New RB

NEJ

McAuley

Kisnorbo

New RW

New LW

New AMC

Wesolowski

New ST

Hume/Fryatt

Subs from: GK: Logan, RB: Stearman, LB: Mattock, LB: Sheehan CB: McCarthy, CB: Lycett, CM: New CM, CM: Hughes, CM: King, RW: Gradel, LW: Porter, ST: Hume/Fryatt, ST: Odhiambo, ST: Dodds, ST: Chambers

I feel this would give us a talented first team and a deep squad but without needless deadwood. It would also encourage the academy players such as King, to know that there is a good chance they can step up if there is a shortage of players or if they are excelling in the youth side. These peripheral players will also benefit from youth and reserve team play, all the while knowing that they are involved and are not far away from the matchday squad. Any academy players not mentioned, such as Tejan-Sie etc. are only unmentioned because I didn't know what extent to include academy players in the first team squad, but would be all in with a chance of stepping up.

I could not agree more. I would also add a central defender to that list. i think we really need a leader in the back four, and i don't think we have one at club at present.

I could not agree more. I would also add a central defender to that list. i think we really need a leader in the back four, and i don't think we have one at club at present.

Christ I forgot my key point, we REALLY need a new captain. I don't rate any of them as captain at the moment.

Ive answered this type of topic so often its unreal! I`ll sidestep individuals here but I`ll simply say I want a high profile manager in, quality players for this level and the wasters to be sent packing.

Archived