Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sting7

Dickov

Anyone watch the Birmingham Wolves game at the weekend?? The cameras commented on a few managers in the ground and pointed out Nigel Worthington and Milan in the stands taking notes on wolves obviously for our game against them. The commentator failed to notice the other person sat next to worthington and milan non other than Paul Dickov. Maybe on his way next season??? what you guys think about it?

No thanks. Too old for us and we should be looking for better, younger and hungrier players than Dickov and Lennon, another oldie who has been linked to us recently.

both good players and i would like them here next season.

i think mandaric would see it as a big popular decision to bring dickov back but i wouldnt be over impressed , if we buy 1 centre forward in the summer he needs to be 6ft plus good in the air and capable of scoring 15 goals

Who wouldn't have Dickov at this level? Weso will prove to be as good as Lennon next season, and he has had enough experienced players in front of him the past two seasons. Lennon would be an interesting choice for manager though.

Who wouldn't have Dickov at this level? Weso will prove to be as good as Lennon next season, and he has had enough experienced players in front of him the past two seasons. Lennon would be an interesting choice for manager though.

For some reason when I first read that I thought you meant Aaron Lennon :doh:lol

Dickov, yes please, as long as he's still got the stamina and finishing ability he had when he was with us before, I would have him back in a flash.

He's played one game in 2007... somehow I think his fitness or stamina has had it... well, without fitness, you don't have stamina... :whistle:

Oh and on top of that, he hasn't scored a single goal this season so far (17 appearances - 9 starts + 8 as sub)... so perhaps his finishing has deserted him too.

I don't want him.

Thanks, but no thanks. :whistle:

He's played one game in 2007... somehow I think his fitness or stamina has had it... well, without fitness, you don't have stamina... :whistle:

I don't want him.

Thanks, but no thanks. :whistle:

Pre season under his belt, and getting regular football would ahve him back upto fitness though surely?

Perhaps, but I still don't think it's worth the gamble.

Certainly wouldn't want us to pin our goalscoring hopes on him, that's for sure. :whistle:

If he was a free and wa son reasonable wages, he would be a better bet then Hammond :frusty: (it was hard to say that), horse, de vries, any other poor league 1 standard striker.

I still think he would be alright at this level, if given the correct service... Sod it, get deano back in as well :P

Archived