Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Neil Lennon

Neil Lennon  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him if we get the chance?

• As a player
    • As a coach
    • As a player/coach
    • As manager
    • Not in any capacity

No chance of us employing him. I don't think he'll be anywhere on Mandy's radar either.

I think his agent will try to wangle him a whopper of a 12/24-month deal at a Prem club.

Are we going to offer him £40k p/w for 12 months?..... Are we ****. We've got to play S****horpe or Bristol City the first week in August.

Yes. We're really exactly the same club that he left 7 years ago.

I want to see a Spanish ball player play for my club for once in my life.

I was saying that the other day.

That we needed a Spanish/Portuguese player with A good free kick, an eye for a pass and a bit of flamboyancy about him.

Tis a shame we dont get english players like that, always seems grounded into them from an early age that there not allowed to try many skills and always have to keep it simple i.e pass back to the keeper if theres a man in front of you :frusty:

I'd like to see him back here for a year (2 at the most if his fitness is Ok). Possible option of coaching at a later stage. Manager? - Nope.

How did I know that this topic would arise?

In my opinion, you should never go back. Lennon was an integral part of another team in another time, and should be left there. Coming back has the potential of tarnishing all of those memories, and knowing how fickle our fans can be, instead of being a legend there's the huge risk that Lennon would leave for a second time villified.

How did I know that this topic would arise?

In my opinion, you should never go back. Lennon was an integral part of another team in another time, and should be left there. Coming back has the potential of tarnishing all of those memories, and knowing how fickle our fans can be, instead of being a legend there's the huge risk that Lennon would leave for a second time villified.

See Steve Guppy.

The Foxes Talk Poll! :thumbup:

Source

& Here

Leicester fans want Lennon, but not as a manager

LEICESTER City fans want Neil Lennon to rejoin his former club as a player-coach.

The Celtic captain, was a fans' favourite at Leicester before joining Celtic in 2000.

Nigel Worthington is currently the caretaker manager at Leicester following the sacking of Robert Kelly. Chairman Milan Mandaric will make a decision on permanent coaching roles this summer.

A supporters' poll has revealed almost 50 per cent of Foxes supporters want Lennon back at the club.

The poll shows 48 per cent would give the veteran a player-coaching job, but only six per cent believe he should be the next manager.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum

The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my right to choose

The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my point of view

The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my dignity,

Take these things away from me

lunatics_uk_front.jpg

The Foxes Talk Poll! :thumbup:

Leicester fans want Lennon, but not as a manager

LEICESTER City fans want Neil Lennon to rejoin his former club as a player-coach.

The Celtic captain, was a fans' favourite at Leicester before joining Celtic in 2000.

Nigel Worthington is currently the caretaker manager at Leicester following the sacking of Robert Kelly. Chairman Milan Mandaric will make a decision on permanent coaching roles this summer.

A supporters' poll has revealed almost 50 per cent of Foxes supporters want Lennon back at the club.

The poll shows 48 per cent would give the veteran a player-coaching job, but only six per cent believe he should be the next manager.

:rolleyes:

Archived