Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Barnsley Tickets Stolen

An envelope from the ticket office arrived on Wednesday morning for me.

This was supposed to include my 4 tickets for the Barnsley game, and 4 free fox travel tickets. However this didn't turn out to be the case.

What I found was 4 Fox Travel tickets each perfectly teared in each corner and that was all.

After ringing the ticket office constantly on Thursday, I eventually got through and after talking for some time, the man on the other end decided that all I had to do was to collect more tickets at Barnsley.

However today I noticed on the original envelope that it had been taped up, so I again decided to ring the ticket office,

and it turned out that the tickets would not have been refunded to me at Barnsley, and I would have had to buy another 4 tickets.

Anyway turns out that the envelope had been ripped open, and the tickets had been stolen, but the Fox travel tickets had been left there perfectly teared at each corner.

Now I have to go early to the ticket office tomorrow morning for them to sort it out..

Not happy one bit.

If I had listened to the ticket office the first time it would have cost me £160 to see Leicester on Saturday.

:dunno:

This was supposed to include my 4 tickets for the Barnsley game, and 4 free fox travel tickets. However this didn't turn out to be the case.

What I found was 4 Fox Travel tickets each perfectly teared in each corner and that was all.

After ringing the ticket office constantly on Thursday, I eventually got through and after talking for some time, the man on the other end decided that all I had to do was to collect more tickets at Barnsley.

However today I noticed on the original envelope that it had been taped up, so I again decided to ring the ticket office,

and it turned out that the tickets would not have been refunded to me at Barnsley, and I would have had to buy another 4 tickets.

Anyway turns out that the envelope had been ripped open, and the tickets had been stolen, but the Fox travel tickets had been left there perfectly teared at each corner.

Now I have to go early to the ticket office tomorrow morning for them to sort it out..

Not happy one bit.

If I had listened to the ticket office the first time it would have cost me £160 to see Leicester on Saturday.

If you turned up on matchday and Barnsley couldnt sort it out you wouldnt be able to watch the game at all mate. Gutted that some thief in the PO decides to take peoples belongings. Our stuff isnt safe whether in the hand sof the Postal workers or the thieves at airports who make a living out of nicking stuff.

Hope you work it out pain free fella.

Not happy one bit.

There was a similar case of theft of season tickets this year and LCFC investigated it.

i think they received some compensation.

Get in contact with Peter Jones(Customer Relations) at LCFC,he may even be at the Club tomorrow and let him know about what happened to you.

At the end of the day it theft and something should be done.

Good luck :angry:

We're lucky withour regulars but the Post Office is full of thieves -as any regular user of EBay might tell you. The sooner they get some proper competition from people who take a bit more care over who they employ the better.

But with modern legislation, I suppose even choosing the people you want, instead of the people the social manipulators want, is not so easy.

Even when I caught a thief and sacked her on the spot the law made excuses for her and defended her. Said I should have gone through due process. So where's the deterrent?.

Having shown she could get away with it. I dare say she's employed somewhere else now and thieving off them in full knowledge that there's compo waiting should anyone else take her to task.

We're lucky withour regulars but the Post Office is full of thieves -as any regular user of EBay might tell you. The sooner they get some proper competition from people who take a bit more care over who they employ the better.

But with modern legislation, I suppose even choosing the people you want, instead of the people the social manipulators want, is not so easy.

Even when I caught a thief and sacked her on the spot the law made excuses for her and defended her. Said I should have gone through due process. So where's the deterrent?.

Having shown she could get away with it. I dare say she's employed somewhere else now and thieving off them in full knowledge that there's compo waiting should anyone else take her to task.

Bring back public stonings, great deterrant and give you an excuse not to go shoe shopping with the missus on a sunday!!!

Particular places (where your seat is allocated)

Ask the club what seat you should have had

go there on the day and see if someone is stupid enough to be sitting there

sort it out! or even better, get a leicester representative already attending to sort it out and try to rectify it

Ask the club what seat you should have had

go there on the day and see if someone is stupid enough to be sitting there

sort it out! or even better, get a leicester representative already attending to sort it out and try to rectify it

Why'd you quote my post? :S I didn't have my tickets stolen

Some items ive bought on ebay have conviniently got "lost" in the post, it only seems to be the games though, which are of an obvious shape. :angry:

Archived