Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Mark de Vries

He won't last long.

Just long enough to collect the money from the rest of his contract and for MM to tell him to fook off :thumbup:

I expect Worthington or whoever the manager is will at least want to take a look at him before making a decision on his future.

I don't think we need him, though.

If Worthington wanted to look at him why didn't he call him back?

(Providing he had a call back clause in his loan contract :unsure:)

I expect Worthington or whoever the manager is will at least want to take a look at him before making a decision on his future.

I don't think we need him, though.

He'll train with the squad for the rest of the season bugger off on holiday in June and whoever comes in will look at him for the first couple of weeks in July.

I wouldn't expect him to be here next season, he's had a mare in Holland this season, although to be fair he's not the only ADO Den Hargen player to be totally sub par.

To have negotiated DeVries a 3.5 year contract his agent must be gifted beyond belief.

de vries is the player that it has took me the single most time to make my mind up about & i still don,t bleedin know he,s fat enough & ive seen good form from him in scotland but dunno if that says much? :dunno:

Archived