Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

And then there were nine!

Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, West Ham, Tottenham and Newcastle :thumbup:

West Ham might be relegated and face the same destiny like Leeds.

Anyone want to place a bet on that?

It would make it a club of 8 then.

I have a feeling Alan Lee is now the most popular person in the world right now :rolleyes:

Don't you sit there and act like you aren't in love with him as well mate. The amount of Leeds songs you started on the way home from yesterdays game tells me you loved what he has done.

Don't you sit there and act like you aren't in love with him as well mate. The amount of Leeds songs you started on the way home from yesterdays game tells me you loved what he has done.

I am in love with him. He's a god. I was just saying he's the most popular person in the world right now. :thumbup:

I am in love with him. He's a god. I was just saying he's the most popular person in the world right now. :thumbup:

The rolleyes smilie made it appear as though it was said sarcastically. Which it shouldn't have been, but usually is from you that's all. :thumbup::P

Archived