Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SFCinRutland

Do us a favour and beat the vile Wolves

Wolves supporters are without out doubt the vilest fans in the football league and it being a midland derby i hope you lads are up for this one to break their hearts.

C'mon you Foxes from all at Southampton FC.

And of course you come across as a very even handed, well balanced, level headed nice sort of guy.

Don't post on here as i'm a Saints fan but my family is half Leics born and bred and gotta say i'm very proud of the fact 2 BNP councillors were elected.

Top stuff.

Wolves supporters are without out doubt the vilest fans in the football league and it being a midland derby i hope you lads are up for this one to break their hearts.

C'mon you Foxes from all at Southampton FC.

Well Wolves fans are arrogant buggers who believe that they have a god-divine right to be in the Premiership!

One of my oldest friends is a Saints fan, I've got a real soft spot for them and I thoroughly hope you win the playoffs. If only because you're gonna be loaded next season.

I got a soft spot for them too. But thats only because Matt Le Tissier :worship:

My best mate is a Bournemouth fan and to him all Saints fans are Scummers. What comes around goes around. Personally I'd like to see PNE and Stoke in the Play Offs. The only club we do favours for is LEICESTER CITY FC.

Sorry boss, I want us to win to let Stoke into the playoffs, maybe Preston... Stoke or Preston in the prem would be mint :thumbup:

Stoke is a nazi-ridden sh!thole.

In no way does it deserve Premiership football!

Sorry boss, I want us to win to let Stoke into the playoffs, maybe Preston... Stoke or Preston in the prem would be mint :thumbup:

I agree.

Sunderland, Brum, Stoke for the Premiership. :thumbup:

Preston if Stoke don't make it. :whistle:

It's a big no for me on the Southampton front. :nono:

And Wolves... and West Brom.

In fact, if it's not Stoke or Preston, it's going to have to be Derby. :|

I agree.

It's a big no for me on the Southampton front. :nono:

what could you possibly have against southampton :dunno: them & preston are the only neutral teams in it for me & i'll be happy with either of them going up :thumbup:

:rolleyes: their a small team that's not had the chance to go up for decades, while Preston are a small team that have been Very unlucky not to get into the top tier at some point in the recent past, it would be far better for football in this country for a "small" team like one of these two, for whom it means so much to head into the top tier than it would for a usual suspect like Wolves, West Brom or Southampton.

I only said I want to see Stoke in the Play Offs. I don't want them to win it! Their fans go ape when the going gets tough and they are rather amusing as a result.

:rolleyes: their a small team that's not had the chance to go up for decades, while Preston are a small team that have been Very unlucky not to get into the top tier at some point in the recent past, it would be far better for football in this country for a "small" team like one of these two, for whom it means so much to head into the top tier than it would for a usual suspect like Wolves, West Brom or Southampton.

Agreed, I'd like PNE to win the POs, not that they will. Thought we got quite a good reception up there and the sight of a 3 sided ground in the Prem would lower the tone nicely.

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

My other half is a Wolves fan and a really sore loser so the bank holiday will be hell if they lose. On the other hand I hate Wolves and want to beat their sorry ass cos of their arrogance and their belief they have a God given right to success (I still laugh at the Mark McGhee 'sleeping giants' quotation!). Decisions, decisions... :S

I just want us to fuk Wolves up to be honest, My boss is a Derby fan, I work with a Wolves fan, Hopefully Derby fuk up in the playoffs (Which I think they will) and hopefully Wolves won't even get the chance in the playoffs.

At the start of the season I had a bet with the Wolves fan we would finish higher than them, Silly me :doh: but he gave me the lifeline of double or quits for Sunday, I have accepted his lifeline. C'mon City.

I have been saying all week though, We will beat or draw against Wolves and Stoke will get into the playoffs, and if that happens I want Stoke to win the playoffs.

I just want us to fuk Wolves up to be honest, My boss is a Derby fan, I work with a Wolves fan, Hopefully Derby fuk up in the playoffs (Which I think they will) and hopefully Wolves won't even get the chance in the playoffs.

At the start of the season I had a bet with the Wolves fan we would finish higher than them, Silly me :doh: but he gave me the lifeline of double or quits for Sunday, I have accepted his lifeline. C'mon City.

I have been saying all week though, We will beat or draw against Wolves and Stoke will get into the playoffs, and if that happens I want Stoke to win the playoffs.

what were the terms of the bet, money or embarrisment?

Archived