Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Paul Ince and Les Ferdinand

Hi All, went to the game today and i thought we were useless, and worthy left it to late to make changes and he looked like he didn't give a damm to be honest. This could have been because he has been told he won't be getting the job, this was further fuelled when i seen paul ince and les ferdinand sitting about 20 rows behind me. i sit near the dug out!

What are your thoughts on this!

Hi All, went to the game today and i thought we were useless, and worthy left it to late to make changes and he looked like he didn't give a damm to be honest. This could have been because he has been told he won't be getting the job, this was further fuelled when i seen paul ince and les ferdinand sitting about 20 rows behind me. i sit near the dug out!

What are your thoughts on this!

I used to take drugs too - but then I realised that it was bad

Wow they were there for one game!

iirc david pleat was there earlier on in the season!

Paul Dickov, NW & MM were seen next to each other on the sky camera's!

and LEicester are shite!

Micky Adams was at a game recently... and you'd hope that doesn't mean he's the next manager. :whistle:

Ah but noone wants him surely? Ince being there despite being under contract yes.

There was a rumour in a paper recently about Ince getting the job with Sir Les as his assistant!

Someone give that kid a cookie.

I've gotta have faith that someone in power reads this forum, so with that in mind...

I don't fuucking want them

Ince played for Wolves, Lez played for us... Ince may be in contention for the manager's job (god knows why!) and would very possibly be at a game now Maccs season is over, so its hardly suggestive of any kind of "done deal".

Ince will be unveiled Tuesday... Mark my words.

Now moving on to a positive note :rolleyes: <_<

Well maybe not;

Portsmouth will be down the Walkers for a pre season friendly on the 4th August.

Portsmouth will be down the Walkers for a pre season friendly on the 4th August.

I take it this is the big home match that was talked about at the meeting.

I take it this is the big home match that was talked about at the meeting.

Indeed so, a premiership side that has won fook all....

Massive Club! :yawn:

Ince will be unveiled Tuesday... Mark my words.

Well maybe not;

I seen them at the game, how do uknow they will be unveiled tuesday?

Ince will be unveiled Tuesday... Mark my words. How?

Well maybe not;

Portsmouth will be down the Walkers for a pre season friendly on the 4th August. I doubt we'd play a friendly and a Championship game on the same day

Archived