Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Paul Ince and Les Ferdinand

Doubt it means a done deal but interesting to hear he was there.

Agree with the above, would prefer Coleman but would happily settle for Ince if we can't get him.

And if we do will all the moaners on here please get behind him and not lay into him before a ball has been kicked

Alot of straight no's, remember his team have really suffered from injuries this season and still can finish 12th in the prem. Its not really that far below they're level considering he's had bare bones to select from.

Newcastle are not the big club they're fans think they are imo.

All im saying is why would he be at the game, its not like were exciting to watch is it! he is there for a reason

To watch a club he played for and probably has a soft spot for reach the play-offs? :frusty:

Unless he's changed his mind after seeing that lot I think Ince will be named manager and I think the days of us failing to compete in certain areas will quickly be over.

Youngsters will find it much harder to break through but for the right reasons - there will be big, strong, focused and skillful footballers ahead of them.

In other words the party will be quickly over.

Porter, for instance will have to learn that if he cannot learn quickly to produce his skills while travelling flat out and being much more purposeful and persistent, he'll soon be forgotten.

Wesolowski will learn never to take three touches when one and two will do the job faster.

Stearman will learn to get tighter and more limpet-like on his opponent or he'll be become a forgotten man.

Many won't have the chance to learn cos I'm sure they'll be out.

Doubt it means a done deal but interesting to hear he was there.

Agree with the above, would prefer Coleman but would happily settle for Ince if we can't get him.

And if we do will all the moaners on here please get behind him and not lay into him before a ball has been kicked

The ball's in his court really.

I imagine he'll get criticised like anyone else.

Especially if he follows our other recent managers in:

Having an apparently less than fully fit team, playing unfit players, selecting people embarrassingly out of position, choosing players who don't merit their place, persisting with strikers who rarely score, playing unjustifiably negative football, signing players we don't need, failing to sign players we do need, siging loanees which don't improve our squad, signing loanees for no purpose whatsoever and so on.

As i was sitting in the stands today i looked back a little and saw Brian Little and Gary McAllister sitting there near each other. I thought to myself surely there could be a chance that they could get the job.

What are your views?

Archived