Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Paul Ince and Les Ferdinand

Ferdinand was on Radio 5 Live yesterday saying that he had no interest at this stage of going into management. He wants to concentrate on finishing his courses etc..

In all honesty I can't see Manadaric taking a chance with Ince. It would be a huge risk. I just don't think we can afford to take that kind of gambol. Ince is no Roy Keane that's for sure. The team is in total disarray and we desperately need a manager who can get a grip of things, and fast.

To my mind that means either Billy Davies, Coleman or Alladyce.

Ferdinand was on Radio 5 Live yesterday saying that he had no interest at this stage of going into management. He wants to concentrate on finishing his courses etc..

In all honesty I can't see Manadaric taking a chance with Ince. It would be a huge risk. I just don't think we can afford to take that kind of gambol. Ince is no Roy Keane that's for sure. The team is in total disarray and we desperately need a manager who can get a grip of things, and fast.

To my mind that means either Billy Davies, Coleman or Alladyce.

alladyce no chance

coleman i would have, but he was on sky today with kamy saying he was enjoying his break, so milan will have to show him the money to persuade him!

:rolleyes:

alladyce no chance

coleman i would have, but he was on sky today with kamy saying he was enjoying his break, so milan will have to show him the money to persuade him!

:rolleyes:

Milan has to show anyone money after this performance.

How many of the players contributing to the state of total disarray will be here next year? Whoever comes in will exterminate most of the shite on our books at the minute and get new players in, settling and readying the squad for the new season.

Ince finished his speech to the macc fans yestarday on the pitch with 'see you next season' that with his page in the programme apparently he will be a macc for the foreseable future.

But as with Les saying he wouldn't consider going into management, it could all be a smoke screen, if they've been told not to say anything.

How many of the players contributing to the state of total disarray will be here next year? Whoever comes in will exterminate most of the shite on our books at the minute and get new players in, settling and readying the squad for the new season.

I think some will be appointed this week, and i have to say i think it is paul ince.

It's usually awful at the last game of every season. In one sense it doesn't matter. In another sense it does. People have paid good money to see this rubbish and it's just not fair on the fans. The overriding feeling is that the players could not be bothered to earn their wages. They have also let down the manager, for what that's worth. I hope Coleman is appointed soon and that as many of the current squad is replaced as soon as possible.

You Better hope he dont get appointed tuesday or ur in for some stick.

You'd better pay more attention during English lessons.

I'm am perfectly happy for people to give me stick because I refuse to believe a rumour posted by some unknown child.

Forgive me when I say this, and I am saying it in a very loving manner - you are full of shit.

Archived