Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

2007 / 2008 Away Kit Vote

Away Kit  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What colour (pick the colour you want the shirt to mainly consist of, pick two colurs for striped)

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Pink
    • Green
    • Purple
    • Orange
    • Blue
    • Black
    • White
    • Silver / Grey
    • Gold

What colour do you want it, what style ect, I will be interested to see what you all think, plus do you like the idea of a 3rd kit?

I would like a black shirt with some light blue on it like the one when we were in the prem.

Im open to the colour but would prefer it to be made from a decent material for once and have that trendy look like one made by Nike. No Collars like some of our older kits (which were shocking) would be great but I fear that MM is going low cost with his links and we`ll end up with some rubbish kits this season.

I want the green and purple (mauvish?) halves shirt from a few seasons back. Really liked that.

oh yeah that is great, the one kit i never got as well :frusty:

Guest seanfox778

i'd like to see a plain white one with flashes of blue, like the ones under O'Neil and in the early 00's

Archived