Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Pearce Sacked

I wouldn't want him here.

His record at Man City hasn't been great for starters. And most of his signings have been very poor... <_<

After his care-taker period, I'd have said "yes, give me some of that!"

After this season, I'm going to say "no thanks". :)

Pearce can get knotted. We don't that slobbering psycho. Looks like old Bennie failed to work it's magic this time.

Anyway,

apparently Pearce said that the one club he would never play for is Leicester.

well , he must have known his limitations :D

A classic example of how a manager can go from looking the business to looking clueless in less than a year. I thought Pearce looked destined to be a good manager, but this season hasn't done him any favours and although he's been managing at a higher level, i'd be very cautious if we were to go after him.

A classic example of how a manager can go from looking the business to looking clueless in less than a year. I thought Pearce looked destined to be a good manager, but this season hasn't done him any favours and although he's been managing at a higher level, i'd be very cautious if we were to go after him.

When you look at all the potential candidates for the Leicester job, none really stand out do they?

It never ceases to amaze me how some of the armchair experts come to their conclusions. Just what could anyone have expected from Pearce when Manchester City are in such debt and cutting the budget. And, oh, by the way- just because you can only score 10 home goals doesn't mean you are defensive. It might be that the team and it's strikers are piss poor for that level of football. Not every manager is a total plonker just because he can't win the Champions League!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how some of the armchair experts come to their conclusions. Just what could anyone have expected from Pearce when Manchester City are in such debt and cutting the budget. And, oh, by the way- just because you can only score 10 home goals doesn't mean you are defensive. It might be that the team and it's strikers are piss poor for that level of football. Not every manager is a total plonker just because he can't win the Champions League!!!

Oh come of it... he spent £6m on Samaras or whatever his name is.

Archived