Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Bruno N'Gotty

Ok I agree bad example, but IMO I'm not sure attempting to sign N'Gotty will be a step forward. I'm just find it strange we are going for big(ish) names who are old, free and available when it clearly hasn't worked before. As some members like to remind me, signing the likes of Keown and Dublin were mistakes, I just don't see the difference between them and the likes of N'Gotty and De Zeeuw. However if they come I'll obviously support them and hope they do well but I just can't see it working.

Christ......

What type of player do you think we should sign?

Mandaric isn't going to throw millions at players, even if he did, I doubt many would want to come here.

Imagine you were a foreign player... "hello mr mandaric here, would you like to come to Leicester City? Done bugger all in the last 5 seasons and have nearly been relegated to the 3rd tier of English football in two successive seasons."

So get your head out of your arse and realise that the club has been very poor in recent years and attracting the likes of Ronaldo ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

Though you make think it, money isn't the big factor attracting all players - and the ones that are attracted by it are usually lazy lumps looking for a fat pay check.

We have been linked with a player who easily won promotion last season - still you moan!

You think players in the premiership will be queuing up to join up with Leicester? Balls will they.

Can I also remind you that there are at least 6 clubs in a better position than us? The three which have been relegated, plus the likes of Wolves who have just been taken over themselves. They will all have as much if not more to play around with + they have been playing a better standard of football than us.

ARGH!

Christ......

Mandaric isn't going to throw millions at players, even if he did, I doubt many would want to come here.

Imagine you were a foreign player... "hello mr mandaric here, would you like to come to Leicester City? Done bugger all in the last 5 seasons and have nearly been relegated to the 3rd tier of English football in two successive seasons."

So get your head out of your arse and realise that the club has been very poor in recent years and attracting the likes of Ronaldo ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

Though you make think it, money isn't the big factor attracting all players - and the ones that are attracted by it are usually lazy lumps looking for a fat pay check.

We have been linked with a player who easily won promotion last season - still you moan!

You think players in the premiership will be queuing up to join up with Leicester? Balls will they.

Can I also remind you that there are at least 6 clubs in a better position than us? The three which have been relegated, plus the likes of Wolves who have just been taken over themselves. They will all have as much if not more to play around with + they have been playing a better standard of football than us.

ARGH!

spot On :worship::worship::worship:

Christ......

ARGH!

exactly what i was going to say

spot On :worship::worship::worship:

I agree with us being crap and not a very attractive prospect, but an alleged 2 year deal for a 36 yrs old slow mediocre centre back is nuts. We've more important positions to fill i.e. the midfield x 2+, a left back and a target man. What our defenders lacked last year was a half decent coach. I'd sooner make do with our centre backs and spend the little, yes 'LITTLE' amount of money we're going to have to better effect elsewhere.

Cheers.

I agree with us being crap and not a very attractive prospect, but an alleged 2 year deal for a 36 yrs old slow mediocre centre back is nuts. We've more important positions to fill i.e. the midfield x 2+, a left back and a target man. What our defenders lacked last year was a half decent coach. I'd sooner make do with our centre backs and spend the little, yes 'LITTLE' amount of money we're going to have to better effect elsewhere.

Cheers.

Thank you, somebody with a shred of sense.

Cheers.

Quick to moan at potential signings, but you still haven't mentioned a player who YOU think would fit the bill.

BTW (not directed at you), I still can't believe how people think our defence is good enough! Conceding 64 goals is NOT *fine*.

A midfielder for a start, someone with energy and drive, someone exactly like Lee Hendrie. Not an ageing defender who has had to move across the back line because he is not good enough in the centre.

Do you think N'Gotty will be cheap on the wage front? I certainly don't, in fact you seem to have summed him up pretty well in that sentence.

You think players in the premiership will be queuing up to join up with Leicester?

I have never once believed we would sign premierhsip players. We should be looking at players like Lee Cook, Wes Hoolahan, Seth Johnson, Julian Gray.......e.t.c players that are in this league or below, all of which have quality in the positions we lack it.

A midfielder for a start, someone with energy and drive, someone exactly like Lee Hendrie. Not an ageing defender who has had to move across the back line because he is not good enough in the centre.

Do you think N'Gotty will be cheap on the wage front? I certainly don't, in fact you seem to have summed him up pretty well in that sentence.

I have never once believed we would sign premierhsip players. We should be looking at players like Lee Cook, Wes Hoolahan, Seth Johnson, Julian Gray.......e.t.c players that are in this league or below, all of which have quality in the positions we lack it.

At the end of the day, people will always prefer to have someone else, much like the manager situation. Some would love Ince, some would rather eat their own sh*t.

Wes Hoolahan - no experience in this division - 25

N'Gotty - plenty of experience and just got promoted - 36

Now some will say take a gamble on Hoolahan, others will say N'gotty knows what he's doing.

Would you rather spend money on someone who has been playing for some crappy Scottish side (ala Alan Maybury!) or spend money on someone who was in the same division as us and did the business?

At the end of the day, people will always prefer to have someone else, much like the manager situation. Some would love Ince, some would rather eat their own sh*t.

Wes Hoolahan - no experience in this division - 25

N'Gotty - plenty of experience and just got promoted - 36

Now some will say take a gamble on Hoolahan, others will say N'gotty knows what he's doing.

Would you rather spend money on someone who has been playing for some crappy Scottish side (ala Alan Maybury!) or spend money on someone who was in the same division as us and did the business?

With a decent manager Alan Maybury will be perfectly suitable for this division, well at least a promotion/championship winning manager thought so!

With a decent manager Alan Maybury will be perfectly suitable for this division, well at least a promotion/championship winning manager thought so!

For a minute there I thought you said Alan Maybury was good enough for this division! Hahaha, you had me worried!

For a minute there I thought you said Alan Maybury was good enough for this division! Hahaha, you had me worried!

You could benefit from a one to one with a certain Mr Roy Keene if you think it's as funny as that!

He is, and like DavieG said under better (much better) management Maybury would be a very competent player in this league. He lacked discipline in his game last season, for exapmple making stupid challenges, that was due, IMO, to Rk's laidback 'do what you want, we'll be fine' attitude.

Why would any of those players want to come to us? Other clubs will be in, many probably in a better position than us.

We're going to have to take what we can get. The sooner fans realise that the better.

Let's not forget that Brum have actually offered Bruno a new 1 year contract so they think he can last at least another season in the premiership, he could easily last 2 years in this division.

Archived