Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Bruno N'Gotty

We.Do.NOT.Need.Any.More.Centre.Backs.

Disagree mate!

We need strengthening in every position if were gonna challenge for promotion IMO, surely you've witnessed some of our comedy defending this season?

If N'Gotty comes here i think he'd be good for us.

we need to get rid of a few... and replace them, not with N'Gotty tho

Granted, N'Gotty maybe isnt the best option, someone like Stefanovic would be better but i think hes an improvement on what weve got and would def add experience to the squad which is seriously lacking in that department.

Disagree mate!

We need strengthening in every position if were gonna challenge for promotion IMO, surely you've witnessed some of our comedy defending this season?

If N'Gotty comes here i think he'd be good for us.

Agree but not with the last bit.

For Some reason, i think N'Gotty would be a vital player at our club. When we play teams they have big massive defenders, such as Derby (Darren Moore) and people like himself rule the back 4. As was Birmingham, with Jaidi and N Gotty, thats why they finished second becuase they was strong.

I'm a bit surprised at the amount of people turning their nose up at him really.

He played frequently in the first team for Birmingham last year and just two seasons ago he was in the first team for Bolton in the Premiership.

Doesn't sound too bad to me to be honest :dunno:

Some people think we will bringing in eleven, million pound players :rolleyes: Mandaric will be spending most of his cash on wages for us to sign high profile free transfers. This is the type of player we should be looking to sign, currently we have McAuley and Kisnorbo, but even they at times this season have looked dodgey, we definetely need another center back. Hes played 134 games in the Premiership recently and played 25 times in a promoted side. There are other realistic alternatives, De Zeeuw, Unsworth but we shouldnt be turning our noses up at players like N'Gotty.

Doesn't fill me with excitement, but we have too many players that flatter to deceive. If N'Gotty comes here and get's the job done, then his age will mean fook all. However, N'Gotty and De Zeuuw together as a pairing is slightly worrying long term.

• 2 weeks later...

Link

N'Gotty calls time on Blues careerJun 2 2007

By Colin Tattum, Birmingham Mail

BRUNO N'Gotty is expected to join Leicester City on Monday after opting not to extend his contract at Blues.

The veteran defender had the right to trigger a clause that entitled him to another 12 months at St Andrew's due to Blues' promotion.

But he has informed the club that he is to ply his trade elsewhere, and the Foxes are prepared to hand him a two-year deal.

N'Gotty, who is 36 in eight days' time, joined Blues on a free transfer from Bolton Wanderers last summer.

Archived