Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest money4nuthin

Congratulatins. The name of our new manager

Guest money4nuthin

The deal has been done. You will hear soon. I know the name and am desperate to get a bet on.

Anyone know a bookie taking bets?? Let me know and I will reveal all.. Genuine info !!

The deal has been done. You will hear soon. I know the name and am desperate to get a bet on.

Anyone know a bookie taking bets?? Let me know and I will reveal all.. Genuine info !!

You could pick one of a million.

No bookies taking bets apart from Manny Beinsteins, and you dont wanna bet with them, so you might aswell tell us. :thumbup:

Guest money4nuthin

Come on get your search engines buzzin..

Real true and absolutely genuine info..

Come on get your search engines buzzin..

Real true and absolutely genuine info..

Search engines buzzin for what ??? Your ip address so we can all find out where you live and pop round to give you a good hiding. :P

totally off topic I know... but I must say Michael the work Geordie is a classic Partridge related username!! :worship:

Who cares if it's off topic? There is no topic, it's all just fluff. lol

Besides, we all know the manager will be Martin Allen... Five Live said so. :whistle:

Don't know who its gonna be but they will be revealed Wednesday :thumbup:

:dunno: Just have a feeling. Put it this way what i'm posting is about as genuine as the rest of the "I know inside information" posters.

Don't know who its gonna be but they will be revealed Wednesday :thumbup:

:dunno: Just have a feeling. Put it this way what i'm posting is about as genuine as the rest of the "I know inside information" posters.

Sven says he'll be in work within a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

so you know, are clearly wanting to spill...but wont. BRILLIANT :rolleyes:

Archived