Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

City Chase Luton Defender Heikkinen

Skysports.com understands several sides are chasing Luton's Markus Heikkinen.

Heikkinen looks set to leave Luton when his contract at the club expires later this summer.

The news has alerted a number of clubs to Heikkinen's availability and he is an attractive proposition to several sides as he is a free transfer.

Queens Park Rangers, Leicester and West Brom are all thought to be keen on Heikkinen and they are monitoring his situation.

Heikkinen is believed to be ready to weigh up his options before making a decision on his future.

A bit concerned with us constantly being linked with defenders again. Where's all the attacking midfielders and strikers we need ??!! Tho I think I may prefer him to N'Gotty. Off the top of my head he is mid twenties and has been injured quite a bit this season. Is rated highly down there I believe. Yep would take him, but not at the expense of another midfielder or striker joining us.

I think it's obvious the whole squad needs a re-haul. Some of our defending especially towards the latter end of the season was woeful. Anyone who truly thinks the current defensive squad will cut it next year is a footballing retard.

He's an adaquete player at this level.

True, and adequate gets you to about 12th-15th in this division, I have my heights set a little higher than that. To be honest with his age I would rather take him over De Zeeuw or N'Gotty and because of their wage demands compared to his.

True, and adequate gets you to about 12th-15th in this division, I have my heights set a little higher than that. To be honest with his age I would rather take him over De Zeeuw or N'Gotty and because of their wage demands compared to his.

Well you need a squad. If you can sign a player that will provide adaquete cover for reasonable wages and no fee you'd be mad not to take it. i suspect he is looking for first team football however.

A bit concerned with us constantly being linked with defenders again. Where's all the attacking midfielders and strikers we need ??!! Tho I think I may prefer him to N'Gotty. Off the top of my head he is mid twenties and has been injured quite a bit this season. Is rated highly down there I believe. Yep would take him, but not at the expense of another midfielder or striker joining us.

Yes I want Gary Johnson because he's on that Gatorade advert at the start of Sky Sports News sessions after each break.

Yeah he'd be good. One of the better luton players. :thumbup:

Yes but Luton lost many of their BEST players including Rowan Vine so where did that put him when they were a mediocre team and had one of the worst defensive records on the league and relied on the goalscoring record at home?? :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived