Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

New Shirt Sponsor announced - Topps Tiles

topps-tiles-mascot-costume.jpg

Better get used to these then.

This doesn’t come as a surprise whatsoever. Leicester have always had the worst kits in the entire football league so it won't be any different.

You just know Tim Davies is responsible for all of these renewed sponsorship deals.

this is hilarious - in a really crule way

jako and topps tiles? :sick:

to be honest we can earn a 7figure sum from this worth loads more than the alliance and Leicester Deal and will provide a useful cash injection!! if it's the best deal on the table and allows more money to be invested into the playing side then to be honest I couldn't care less who sponsors us!!

Topps Tiles?

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans! We’re going to be running around with this on our shirts? A team….fired up by mad dog, seeing red as they cross the line about to go into battle…..then the opposition takes one look at our shirt, wet themselves and think…..TOPPS TILES and sees some square faced tw@t smiling at them (or 2 if we sign Lee Hendrie), showing them where to play the pass with one hand and the other hand suggesting that we are so carefree we don’t mind losing 8-0 at home to S****horpe. With that smiley grin reassuring them that by passing the newly assembled hard man Leicester midfield really is….that easy…

Just as Forest miss out again on the play offs, just as Derby are about to get stuffed out of sight by the baggies and just as Coventry’s junior membership plummets to an all time record low because Dowie is scaring the kids…..we do this….one nil up, two-one down….it’s not easy being Leicester.

to be honest we can earn a 7figure sum from this worth loads more than the alliance and Leicester Deal and will provide a useful cash injection!! if it's the best deal on the table and allows more money to be invested into the playing side then to be honest I couldn't care less who sponsors us!!

yep i agree, i just wish whoever designed the toppstile logo wasn't colour blind!

Topps Tiles?

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans! We’re going to be running around with this on our shirts? A team….fired up by mad dog, seeing red as they cross the line about to go into battle…..then the opposition takes one look at our shirt, wet themselves and think…..TOPPS TILES and sees some square faced tw@t smiling at them (or 2 if we sign Lee Hendrie), showing them where to play the pass with one hand and the other hand suggesting that we are so carefree we don’t mind losing 8-0 at home to S****horpe. With that smiley grin reassuring them that by passing the newly assembled hard man Leicester midfield really is….that easy…

Just as Forest miss out again on the play offs, just as Derby are about to get stuffed out of sight by the baggies and just as Coventry’s junior membership plummets to an all time record low because Dowie is scaring the kids…..we do this….one nil up, two-one down….it’s not easy being Leicester.

Why do you say that? MM is a business man and he would have sought the best financial package he could get for sponsorship i think it shows the way he wants to move forward - tops tiles or tits n tw*ts i don't care whose our sponsor as long as it generaes revenue for the squad re-building!

Steady on Fox 123, I was only having a joke....yeah its a good deal...im making more reference to having spongebob fooking squarepants on our shirts!

Would it matter if spongebob squarepants was on the shirt?

Archived