Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

New Shirt Sponsor announced - Topps Tiles

You won't get it this week. It'll be unveiled next friday or something, then it won't be in the shops for another month knowing Leicester City.
Supporters will now have to wait until next month before the shirt is officially launched by the club.

The new kit will be manufactured by Jako, who have signed a four-year deal to become the club's official technical sponsor.

The shirt will have a two-year cycle - and will be available for pre-order from the official site from early June before it hits the streets a month later.

available for pre-order from the official site from early June before it hits the streets a month later.

lol lol lol

:yawn:

I shall be pre-ordering mine. With Ched on the back. :P

Proper pub team sponsor!

We have the players that are worthy of a pub team. Infact i'm not even sure of that. Hopefully there still to be fuked off and we just have to deal with the Pub Team shirt though.

EDIT:- Bring on the people moaning and questioning why we have this shitty looking shirt for 2 years (No doubt the majority of them will be the same people who wanted a 2 year deal!) Bring back the 1 year shirt deals! ;):thumbup:

Proper pub team sponsor!

We have the players that are worthy of a pub team. Infact i'm not even sure of that. Hopefully there still to be fuked off and we just have to deal with the Pub Team shirt though.

EDIT:- Bring on the people moaning and questioning why we have this shitty looking shirt for 2 years (No doubt the majority of them will be the same people who wanted a 2 year deal!) Bring back the 1 year shirt deals! ;):thumbup:

Pub team sponsor? I don't get the joke. They are valued at not far off $1 billion.

Pub team sponsor? I don't get the joke. They are valued at not far off $1 billion.

To be fair it is a pub team sponsor, The oriental express plays for a team that have that on there shirt.

I like the shirt though, with some fine tuning it could be very nice :thumbup:

Who really pays attention to anyone's sponsors, at the end of the day? When I'm watching a game, I don't sit there thinking "oh my god, they sponsor them!!" whilst laughing manically at some other team's supposed misfortune. To be honest, I couldn't give a crap about any other team's sponsors, why would they give a toss about ours? And if they have nothing better to worry about, then it's their tough luck.

just seen this which would have been hilarious!!!!

Watford have secured a new sponsorship deal. They will bear the brand name Beko on their shirts instead of the names of their Turkish parent companies - Arcelik and Koc Holding. (Mirror)

that would have been so funny if they had that on their shirts, nothing to do with us but as they say Tops Tiles it could have been worse

just seen this which would have been hilarious!!!!

Watford have secured a new sponsorship deal. They will bear the brand name Beko on their shirts instead of the names of their Turkish parent companies - Arcelik and Koc Holding. (Mirror)

that would have been so funny if they had that on their shirts, nothing to do with us but as they say Tops Tiles it could have been worse

You're not the only one :thumbup:

I know we've got Jako, but it could be worst.

AND FINALLY

And I started a thread about it because it tickled me, ha

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=37918

lol lol lol

:yawn:

I shall be pre-ordering mine. With Ched on the back. :P

I reckon I will be pre-ordering mine, though I doubt I'll be spoiling it by having a name on the back of it. It looks bad enough as it is without me slapping my name on the back. :mellow:

Oh, and Topps Tiles? lol!

You may be laughing but look at who could have been Watford's sponsors, plus another £1,000,000+ :thumbup:

If it's earlier in this thread I cannae be bothered to find it.. Though I'm sure it was somebody like arce or something similar. Am I right?

And for those who were still wondering if you haven't gone to the site yet here is the strip... ;)

0,,10274~3277819,00.jpg

I must say besides the logo, that is one plain strip.. reminds me of what I wore in under 8's.. I guess I am just use to us doing better in that department, but as many here have said, it doesn't matter what we wear, if we win, who cares... and it has been a nice cash injection too, so I can't complain... :)

GO TOPPS FOXES... hey there are so many puns with that... :)

I have slowly begun to like this shirt. Strange really, as I never enjoyed wearing any of my Sunday League tops. :blink:

Still, I'm over the moon that we didn't get lumped with the people connected with Watford. Now that would be embarrassing.

The thing is, no matter how much the sponsorship deal is, the shirt still needs to look good, which it doesn't. As a result of this i'm sure less people will buy it, I for one won't. I'll just stick to last seasons for 2 years thankyou very much.

I'm unhappy with this new sponsorship.

I wish teams didn't need to have shirt sponsors, but anyway, I didn't mind the Alliance & Leicester logo at all. The logo didn't clash with the kit too badly and I thought that it was good that the club's kits featured a successful local company. Even for Walkers, whose logos clashed with the kit in the latter years of their sponsorship, I didn't mind too much because Walkers is another successful local company.

I'd much prefer the shirt sponsor to promote the local economy.

...and why does the logo need the yellow rectangular background? Why can't they get rid of it and just change the text to white?

Archived