Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

New Shirt Sponsor announced - Topps Tiles

No pics on the o/s or on the official Jako site either :angry:

I want to see it! Did anyone hear when it is going to be released? I'm back in town this weekend and wouldnt mind picking one up.

Its not like we will be the butt of jokes by having stuff like "Sieman" on or shirts or "O2" so that some internet nerd can use that against us when we lose a game 0-2 is it??!! Its a new sponsor with strong local links, more money and more positive stuff for the club. I cant wait for the kit to come out so I can go and buy one and I for one am really starting to get into this pre-season, even if I am thousands of miles away lol!!

228_topps_logol.gif

I pray to god we have this on our shirt.

i genuinely like this, i think it will make us look like one of those european teams that are covered in crazy sponsorship - besides it'll just look like a white and yellow blob from a distance, rather this little feller than the words.

but having suffered employment with alliance & leicester, at least i don't have to see that shite plastered all over!

Bang on.

Some people just have to have something to moan about dont they? lol

They have every right to moan.

I always thought the best idea, when making a new kit was to get a variety of designs and let the fans choose. That's where the revenue will come from.

Do good shirt sponsers not bring in money or something? :doh::dunno:

I think Joe is trying to say it's a good sponsor from the clubs prospective being as they will recive a lot of cash from the deal.

I think Joe is trying to say it's a good sponsor from the clubs prospective being as they will recive a lot of cash from the deal.

Yeah, but why they couldn't get a good sponsor is beyond me..still going to get the same if not more money... :dunno:

Yeah, but why they couldn't get a good sponsor is beyond me..still going to get the same if not more money... :dunno:

Well Milan obviously chose the best deal that was on the table for him. :dunno:

It's bound to bring in the most cash for the club...

You won't get it this week. It'll be unveiled next friday or something, then it won't be in the shops for another month knowing Leicester City.

or 'PEOPLES TITS' which I hope we get on nexrt season

all right it's not quite but sound good.

Archived