Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ben

Ian Walker

I'd take him back, I recall he never wanted to leave anyway!!

He had to go really to be fair. His wages must have been too large for us to cope with...

As for him coming back, we could do better now surely?

Ian Walker's great! Henderson & Logan are very qustionable and he always seemed to do a decent job for us when called upon. Better than the pair we have now that's for sure. Although he may be a bit rusty.

He's better than what we have now and I wouldn't mind if he was to be our first choice keeper. The only problem being that he's out of match practice and might not be at the top of his game.

Milan is going to get ricardo wright in. He favours a move to ipswich but milans £££££ for wages will lure him here! :whistle:

I seriously doubt we will get richard wright. Im a leicester fan who lives in ipswich, and i have been seein him about town alot recently. I am also friends with Brian Klugs daughter and she says they are close to signing him! So i personally dont think we stand a chance on that front.

I seriously doubt we will get richard wright. Im a leicester fan who lives in ipswich, and i have been seein him about town alot recently. I am also friends with Brian Klugs daughter and she says they are close to signing him! So i personally dont think we stand a chance on that front.

he's a modern footballer for gods sake, a few extra bob in his bank account and he's as good as signed!!

Archived