Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Atmosphere

I am a dictator  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

I think that the following would be the best on a match day to create a good day out.

1, The only music that is played before kick off is the original PHG

2, The restrictions on those who wish to stand and sing should be relaxed in a specific area to create an atmos, but those in that area should recognize that when asked by a steward they should sit down as to appease the club when they get an ear bashing from the safety authorities.

3, When a goal is scored no music should be played as we are not Bolton Or Boro and we are Leicester and we don't want music

4, Banging on the back of the stands should be allowed as it is of no risk to anyone and helps create atmosphere

5, Kilworth Fox should be hailed every game as the savior of atmosphere at LCFC and should be given free prawn sandwiches and a walkie talkie direct to Martin Allen if he should ever do anything incorrect I.E Play Elvis! :worship:;)

I think that the following would be the best on a match day to create a good day out.

2, The restrictions on those who wish to stand and sing should be relaxed in a specific area to create an atmos, but those in that area should recognize that when asked by a steward they should sit down as to appease the club when they get an ear bashing from the safety authorities.

3, When a goal is scored no music should be played as we are not Bolton Or Boro and we are Leicester and we don't want music

4, Banging on the back of the stands should be allowed as it is of no risk to anyone and helps create atmosphere

5, Kilworth Fox should be hailed every game as the savior of atmosphere at LCFC and should be given free prawn sandwiches and a walkie talkie direct to Martin Allen if he should ever do anything incorrect I.E Play Elvis! :worship:;)

:laugh: :thumbsup:

Oh gawd not this again.

Our club doesn't make the restrictions on standing.

And much as you agree with you on the banging the boards thing how do you know it's of no risk to anyone? Are you some sort of structural architect

Oh gawd not this again.

And much as you agree with you on the banging the boards thing how do you know it's of no risk to anyone? Are you some sort of structural architect

I think someone needs to do an FAQ thingamajig explaining all these details that have been done over and over, maybe that will stop people doing 'em again :dunno:

And if anyone has suggested this before...well that's just ironic.

Oh gawd not this again.

Unsurprisingly no I am not a structural architect are you now you mention it? Although if the structural integrity of Filbert Way is down to corrugated plastic then maybe I should be! :cool:

is that stand up and sing website making much progress anyone know?

Standupsitdown? You mean?

The one in my signature? :thumbup:

I'm going to a meeting with them in July and there's a press release about Safe Standing Tommorow as well. Leicester will recieve a copy :thumbup:

I'm going to a meeting with them in July and there's a press release about Safe Standing Tommorow as well. Leicester will recieve a copy :thumbup:

good cos i'd want to see safe standing at leicester creates a lot better atmosphere :thumbup:

I would like to see safe shark infested pits. Can we have some safe shark infested pits as well.

A pox on those at the club that can't see the sense in installing them.

Cockbadgers. :angry:

I would like to see safe shark infested pits. Can we have some safe shark infested pits as well.

A pox on those at the club that can't see the sense in installing them.

Cockbadgers. :angry:

Is that so we can throw Hammond in them? He would run at them and make a nuisance of himself whereas Fryatt, who has no strength would get eaten :thumbup:

Well something has to be done, I don't care what but it must be. The atmosphere is shite at the minute, no-one can hear what eachother is singing, in L1 we sing all game and so do N1, but they can't hear eachother, the kop sits on their hands all game, and don't tell me they don't because we see them in our stand, and the north and west stand may aswel go home, same as the rest of the east stand. The atmosphere against birmingham was brill so why can't we do that at every home game, the same at Barnsley and even Preston, WHY WHY WHY ??!! :frusty::frusty:

Well something has to be done, I don't care what but it must be. The atmosphere is shite at the minute, no-one can hear what eachother is singing, in L1 we sing all game and so do N1, but they can't hear eachother, the kop sits on their hands all game, and don't tell me they don't because we see them in our stand, and the north and west stand may aswel go home, same as the rest of the east stand. The atmosphere against birmingham was brill so why can't we do that at every home game, the same at Barnsley and even Preston, WHY WHY WHY ??!! :frusty::frusty:

the kop is alright and tbh we can't hear l1 we can see your burberry hats though.

Everyone who wants to create a good atmosphere should just move to the kop.

1, The only music that is played before kick off is the original PHG. Agree

2, The restrictions on those who wish to stand and sing should be relaxed in a specific area to create an atmos, but those in that area should recognize that when asked by a steward they should sit down as to appease the club when they get an ear bashing from the safety authorities. Not going to happen. People who are "allowed" to stand and sing will not sit down when asked - a la L1 and N.

3, When a goal is scored no music should be played as we are not Bolton Or Boro and we are Leicester and we don't want music. Very much agree.

4, Banging on the back of the stands should be allowed as it is of no risk to anyone and helps create atmosphere Banging on the plastic loosens screws and makes them fall out. What happens when all screws fall out and somebody bangs it again? Splat.

5, Kilworth Fox should be hailed every game as the savior of atmosphere at LCFC and should be given free prawn sandwiches and a walkie talkie direct to Martin Allen if he should ever do anything incorrect I.E Play Elvis! :worship:;)most definitely not with his squeaky voice!!

I and one other person on here like the new PHG!

Agreed

I like the new PHG music when we score but I appreciate no one else does so I would change it, but I think some music should be played

Agreed

5, Kilworth Fox should be hailed every game as the savior of atmosphere at LCFC and should be given free prawn sandwiches and a walkie talkie direct to Martin Allen if he should ever do anything incorrect I.E Play Elvis!

I like the walkie talkie idea

They had some airtime on SSN today. Step in the right direction. :thumbup:

4, Banging on the back of the stands should be allowed as it is of no risk to anyone and helps create atmosphere Erm NO! thats gay

Archived