Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

10,000 season tickets sold so far

Pretty good me thinks :thumbup:

Wonder what the record number of ST's sold in a season are...i'm sure someone will enlighten me :thumbup:

Much more than 10,000...Unless you're soley on about Leicester :dunno:

Derby have already sold more than 20,000 :rolleyes:

So considering we sold 22,000 in the Premiership ,IS 10,000 so far pretty good!

( IMHO i think it still is!) :dunno:

It's very good considering what has happened over the last couple of years. No doubt after we unveil another signing the number will rise a little more.

Yeah, all the gloryboys came out of the woodwork for that one. :rolleyes:

It aint about being a "gloryboy" I don't get a season ticket when we're in the Championship as I can buy tickets when I need to without the worry of us selling out. However when in the Prem, we do sell out hence the need for a season ticket.

It's very good considering what has happened over the last couple of years. No doubt after we unveil another signing the number will rise a little more.

Many many more signings!!!! :thumbup:

It aint about being a "gloryboy" I don't get a season ticket when we're in the Championship as I can buy tickets when I need to without the worry of us selling out. However when in the Prem, we do sell out hence the need for a season ticket.

uh uh!...not that gloryboy subject! :nono:

If we get an extra 4000(example!) "glory boys" to go when we are in the Premiership and out of that 1000 continue to go on a regular basis when we are back in the CC,i'm all for them gloryboys! :thumbup:

BUt like the ManP says it's perhaps not necessary to get one in the CC cos you know for most games you can get a ticket a few weeks before.

Saves alot of fcucking around if you do have an ST though! :thumbup:

Much more than 10,000...Unless you're soley on about Leicester :dunno:

Derby have already sold more than 20,000 :rolleyes:

Derby have only sold 20,00 season tickets because they made there surporters buy a season ticket if they wanted tickets for play off cup final

Was it 14000 season tickets sold last season or am I making it up?

I think somewhere somebody said it was 13,000 not sure though.

Edit:

I seem to recall that we had around 13,500 last season but don't bite my head off if that's wrong.

Link

10k seems pretty good to me, given that there are 56 days left till the start of the season and we're not yet half way between the end of last season and the start of the new one. I'd expect it to maybe reach 11k by the cut off date. Then after that more should be sold due to more seats being available. Also with new signings coming in and better expectations hopefully we can get 15 - 17k which would be an improvement on last season

10k seems pretty good to me, given that there are 56 days left till the start of the season and we're not yet half way between the end of last season and the start of the new one. I'd expect it to maybe reach 11k by the cut off date. Then after that more should be sold due to more seats being available. Also with new signings coming in and better expectations hopefully we can get 15 - 17k which would be an improvement on last season

Bit optimistic but I don't think 14k is impossible.

Archived